Hair color: Red
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Slim
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Visiting now Salt Lake city ( Downtown ) May 24th - MAY 31th

Hello Gentlemen,💋

I´m your eastern european bombshell ready to turn your fantasies into a reality.A classic slavic beauty with a petite body and blonde hair. I can be your sweet, soft & sensual friend, but do not underestimate this innocent face. I am very open-minded and willing to explore, so whether you're seeking one of these experiences please feel free to enquire with me. I conduct myself with the utmost professionalism and guarantee our meeting will be discreet, unrushed, and personally tailored to ensure your maximum pleasure is achieved.

My photos 100% per genuine and are up to date and are a true reflection of myself.

Rates/Donations for our time together 🎁

incall 400/30min

incall 500/h

incall 800/90min

incall 900/2h

outcall 1100/2h + uber

For verification/screening I need this info.

1) TNA Account with at least 3 references. Please send me PM with your number and then send me sms to my number with your nickname.✔️

or

2) corporate email. I will send you an email and you will need to tell me what I sent to you. ✔️

or

2) linkedin. I will send you PM message to linkedin and you will need to tell me what I sent to you. ✔️

or

3) 2-3 references from established providers. I will contact to providers to ask or everything was fine during meeting with you.✔️

or

4) P411 (3 ok's or more ) or PD (3 replied reviews ) or TER profile ( must be whitelisted) .

Booking rules and etiquette

1) Shower at incall location before our session starts

2) Please don't late to confirmed meeting time, if you will cant come please inform me as earler as possible.

Kiss you, Emily 😘😘😘

[email protected]

+1 ( 619 ) 369 36 46 ( text only )

TER ID : 378951

P411 ID : P399379

Last edited by emily533; 05-24-2023 at 04:50 PM.

+ Reply to Ad