Service Type: Massage

Hello I'm April Rayne And I Would Love To Show You What A Woman's Touch Can Do For You 💜💋💜💋💜

Come and and let me warm you up with my hot oil, warm hands, and soft touch. My massage sessions and skills are unparalleled — slow and sensuous from beginning to end. Utilizing a blend of massage techniques and my feminine sensuality, I will send you into a state of complete euphoria.💦

Your experience will be unforgettable in my tranquil incall space with carefully selected music and soft mood lighting. I offer some of the most amazing forms of sensual relaxation designed too renew your entire being — mind, body, and soul. You will truly feel the stress melt away🌹

I am a licensed massage therapist with both experience and keen intuition! Your massage session will be professional, thorough, and very relaxing. All of your stress will be released via my perfect combination of therapeutic massage and playful sensual teasing. It's the best of both worlds! 🏆

I love making new friends and this year is the year for me to have some FUN WITH YOU.... VIP treatment.... Satisfaction guaranteed 😉.

💎VIP MASSAGE SESSION $140 HR💎

Private shower available for your convenience. I'm located in Boise. I have 14 years experience in many different modalities of massage.

Available Monday through Saturday 11:30 AM - 8 PM✨
Please do Not send PM For appointments, I Prefer Text.
Please text Me to schedule an appointment!!!

Hurry my schedule fills up pretty quick...!!!

208-400-4154📲

I'm waiting for you😋