Service Type: Companion

🔥KAMI KULA🔥

💋PLEASE CONSIDER MY TIME AS I WILL CONSIDER YOURS, READ THROUGH MY ENTIRE AD TO AVOID PROLONGING THE SCHEDULING PROCESS💋
If you’ve found yourself here then you’re in the right place 🥰
I'm a blonde fiery young woman with piercing green eyes and a slim waist with curves in all the right places. From the moment you meet me you’ll feel at ease, and comfortable around my energy. I’m here for YOU and to provide a great experience 💕
The type of woman who knows how to present herself, have intelligent conversations, but loves to unleash her dark side, and to set it all off my youthfulness allows me to be very flexible when accommodating your needs😏
Treat yourself, book with me 🥂❤️

IM AVAILABLE FOR INCALL/OUTCALL BUT USUALLY NEED 1-2 HOUR NOTICE

SCROLL FOR DONATIONS & HOW TO BOOK(;
⬇️
Name:  received_1717220728671130.jpeg
Views: 1170
Size:  0
💋 SERVICES 💋
COMPANIONSHIP, MASSAGE, LUNCH/DINNER DATE, TEXT ME FOR MY PRIVATE MENU.
I take privacy, cleanliness, and safety VERY seriously‼️
Please be showered and groomed‼️ and expect me to have safety precautions in place!! IF YOU DO NOT ARRIVE FRESHLY SHOWERED AND CLEAN YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE OPTION TO SHOWER AT MY PLACE OR LEAVE.
🔥DONATIONS🔥
❤️QV 200 W/ review
❤️HH 300W/ review
❤️H 400w/review
❤️90 min 500 w/ review
❤️2hr 800 w/review
❤️3hr 1200 w/ review
OUTCALLS: +$100
😈CONTENT😈
10 pics - $100
3 short clips (3-10sec)-$100
1 longer personalized video-$150
🙈ONLY FANS COMING SOON🙊
Name:  Snapchat-1736434316~2.jpg
Views: 25906
💌HOW TO BOOK 💌
‼️ *PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS THE FOLLOWING IS A GUIDE FOR YOUR EXPECTED CONDUCT*
⭐PRIVATE INCALL OR DISCRETE OUTCALL AT YOUR PLACE SEATTLE-TACOMA⭐
🗓 PRE BOOKING IS ENCOURAGED AND THE ONLY GUARANTEE TO SEE ME AT THE TIME YOU REQUEST BUT REQUIRES A DEPOSIT OF $100 THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR TOTAL DONATION OR YOU CAN SIMPLY TEXT ME AND ASK IF IM AVAILABLE 1-2 HOURS PRIOR FOR NO DEPOSIT.
💌 TEXT (425)655-5814 (I rarely check my PM inbox only way to guarantee seeing me is through text.)
THIS IS REQUIRED TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE SCHEDULING PROCESS. NOTHING WILL BE FINALIZED UNTIL I RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:*
🎯 NAME, AGE, ETHNICITY, TNA USERNAME, REQUESTED DATE/TIME/LOCATION, REQUESTED DURATION

Name:  Snapchat-1114726619.jpg
Views: 10058
NOW ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS!!!
If you have reached out to me in the past and didn’t get a response this is because from time to time I stop taking new clients. I am a very low mileage provider and close my client list when I reach a select amount of regulars. This allows me to focus on building a good relationship with them and allows me to focus my energy on providing them an experience that feels more personal. My client list is now open, so if you have reached out in the past I welcome you to do so again
Name:  received_518026193874639.jpg
Views: 12497
Legal disclaimer
I am a professional service provider. Any fees or compensation paid to me are for my time and companionship only. Any actions that take place within our contracted timeframe are a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this ad are purely that; they do not constitute any form of contractual obligation. I do not engage in any unlawful acts. I reserve the right not to enter into any arrangement with those whom I reasonably believe to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or for any other reason at my sole discretion.

Name:  received_919652639272258.jpg
Views: 12485