Service Type: Companion

Hello gentlemen my name is Aaliyah,

I’m 5’6 with a natural 32DD bust. I’ve got thicc sleek legs w/ an ass to match! I’m sexy, warm, sincere, and an ultra sexy girlfriend companion! I guarantee to *** your desires & raise your expectations for any such future escapades. I chose to be discreet and blur my face along with a few small tattoos, but I promise my face is one of my best assets!

As soon as I walk in to a room, you’ll notice me by my curves but also by my beautiful face. My walk, my rhythm and my stare will captivate you. I come from a house of body positive, vixen-hippies!

If you’ve never been enlightened by one before.. now’s yours chance!

A woman’s smile and laugh is the most important part of being a beautiful woman and they say I’ve got the sweetest lips to please any gentleman year round. I’d like a man to feel happy when he leaves, like he’s been reanimated into the greenest and most gorgeous dimensions of the universe.

My voluptuous physique comes from my mama, curvy in all the right places! I’m an all natural home grown goddess that likes to play and tease all night long!

Need a half naked babe to hold your arm at the beach? Let’s go topless!

Want to dance the night away? I’d love to show you my captivating rhythm..

Feel the need to start a new relationship? I’m real personal and would love a peaceful walk in a beautiful location just getting to know you!

My beauty is equally matched with intellect, personality, playful charm and charisma. You will enjoy every minute we spend together.

Whether you are looking for the perfect dinner date, an adventurous travel companion, a confidente or simply a stolen moment - I will be delighted to accommodate you with a captivating encounter.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Text me with your Tna handle and time desired followed by a private message on here so I can verify your profile and references.

DO NOT REQUEST FOR PICS UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO BUY THEM OR YOU WILL BE BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY!

Xoxo,
Aaliyah
206-495-2318Name:  AF760EFE-6AF8-43AC-BA50-C542FC8B88B8.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  62.0 KB