Service Type: Companion

Available all weekend for all your naughtiest fantasies!!

Attachment 1798434

I have been referred to as a true renaissance woman and a Bond girl among other things that truly loves what she does and will make you feel like the only man in the world. If your looking for a elegant, sophisticated, insatiable companion with a secret kinky side for a night out, business function, weekend get away or maybe something longer, I won’t disappoint. I’m well educated, intelligent, attentive, sweet and always eager to please. An exotic, yet classic beauty that is 5’9” and all legs with a long lean model-esque hourglass figure that is all natural with curves in all the right places. Long wavy auburn hair that cascades down my back almost to my waist, large exotic blue eyes that can change color with my mood and full, soft, luscious lips.

Attachment 1798435

My hands are strong and talented at a multitude of tasks and love to touch and caress you all over. I am always eager to do whatever your heart desires since I love to please and love making fantasies realities. I love meeting new people, good conversation, wild nights out or cozy, romantic nights in. I love to get all dressed up whether for you or my next shoot or runway show in sexy lingerie, dresses and heels or whatever your heart may desire.

Attachment 1798436

Whatever experience it is you desire, I am eager and happy to provide that for you. All you have to do is ask and I’m positive you will have an experience you will not soon forget and will leave you smiling for days eager to see me again.

Text me 971-414-1474

Donations
30 min 300
60 min 400
90 min 600
120 min 700