Service Type: Companion

Do you desire an experience where a woman knows how to treat you exactly the way a man dreams of? Affection, nuturing, a listening ear if you want, someone to laugh with. I have a lot of life experience and am a naturally born healer & nurturer. I also enjoy less vanilla things and super good at being naughty.

I'm playful and naughty, you may be surprised by my many capabilities and ability to tend to a mans needs & desires.

I have always been a woman that CATERS to the men in my presence. I wouldn't call myself submissive, rather, intuitive.

I love giving massages, being attentive, adapting to the fantasy you desire. Pleasing men comes naturally for me, and it's something that I know I'm amazing at.

So what are you waiting for? I guarantee you will be beyond satisfied with our time together. Let me bring some sunshine to your life.

300h
200hh
160 qv
Upgrade to vip +50
Oc fee extra 50
For dinner dates and more please check out my website HERE

**You must shower upon arrival 💓**Poor hygeine is one of my biggest turnoffs. Fresh head toe, front and back, including breath, please. I have wash clothes and other stuff for you to freshen up

Ready to be ultimately satisfied and cared for? Cant wait to meet you!
XO Rubie
425-200-4731

PLEASE NOTE~~References required, screening always required. For a quick response please Pm first then text with your handle & appointment length that you are interested in.

Please be aware that I enforce a cancellation policy if 24 hours prior to our date, which can be made via cash app, bitcoin, or online gift card of 100. If this is not respected I may deny you service in the future.

Always available for long term arrangements, dinner dates & social outings. I love adventure stuff & games, and shopping/being spoiled

I love gifts such as lingerie, gift cards, jewelry, and shoes~ I’m 5’10 but still love heels! I also love beauty service gift cards (nail salon, tanning, etc)

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER HERE for more photos~

You will always feel safe and taken care of like you deserve while in my company. Your satisfaction is my priority and highly valued to me.
With that said, please respect my boundaries in and out of sessions. 💓🙏🏻

Attachment 1784667

Attachment 1787134
Attachment 1760938Attachment 1760939Attachment 1760940Attachment 1760941

Attachment 1770071Attachment 1770072Attachment 1770615Attachment 1770616