Service Type: Companion

LAS VEGAS OUTCALLS ALL OVER

Intense yet passionate. Rough yet gentle. Energetic yet soothing. Allow me to captivate your mind as we spend a wonderful evening together focusing on everything you've been missing mind, body, and spirit.

I'm an alluring sensual being that thoroughly enjoys romantic adventure. A provocative woman that enjoys rich deep conversation and new experiences.

Let's enjoy a night out on the town, a day filled with adventure, or a relaxing evening together. I'm well versed in the art of romanticism and I look forward to getting to know you.

AVAILABLE 6PM - 12AM MOST DAYS (earlier times can be arranged with notice)

600 FH

800 90 Min.

1K 2 FH.

I DO NOT TAKE LAST MINUTE APPOINTMENTS, PLEASE BE COURTEOUS AND SCHEDULE WITH PLENTY OF TIME.

DEPOSITS: Deposits a required if booking a lengthy appointment (25%) & will go toward your time with me.

CANCELLATION FEE: 25% OF BOOKING CAN BE SENT VIA ZELLE, CASHAPP, APPLE PAY if you do not cancel in a timely manner 12 hr notice (24hr notice with longer dates) life happens, we can figure something out to make us both smile.

If you are a NO SHOW or plain GHOST after setting appointment I will add you to my blocked list & have no more communication in the future. may also result in a written alert. This shows you do not value me or my time.

Email: [email protected]

O1. Please E-Mail/PM me through the board with your current handle or reviews
(I will not see you if you DO NOT have board handle) Being discreet is BIG in my book, so any info shared will stay between you & I.

O2. Call me if I have not responded to your email/PM letting me know who you are (i.e Board handle, 2 references I will then check you out & verify you.

O3. NO ENVELOPES, and when you or I arrive PLEASE have the gift in plain view please

O4. Please be freshly showered && up kept. As I will do the same.

O5. Prices are non- negotiable so please DO NOT try to haggle.

[/url]