Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Why do 99% of Asian providers not see any hobbyists even mixed with AA on this site?

Yes, I said even mixed with AA. A tad bit prejudice in my opinion but (as always) I’m sure there’s a completely logical reason for it, so if you’d be so kind just to take a minute and give us just the top five reasons why it would be greatly appreciated ladies?

Just in case:

prejudice
    /'preiades/
    noun
    1. preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
    "prejudice against people from different backgrounds"

Re: Why do 99% of Asian providers not see any hobbyists even mixed with AA on this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Rkross086 View Post
    Yes, I said even mixed with AA. A tad bit prejudice in my opinion but (as always) I’m sure there’s a completely logical reason for it, so if you’d be so kind just to take a minute and give us just the top five reasons why it would be greatly appreciated ladies?

Just in case:

prejudice
    /'preiades/
    noun
    1. preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
    "prejudice against people from different backgrounds"
    “99% of Asians” That statement seems very prejudice in itself. I’ve seen Asians post “no AA” but nowhere near 99%. I’ve also see white providers say no AA. And some AA say no AA. Check your mirror.

Re: Why do 99% of Asian providers not see any hobbyists even mixed with AA on this site?

I think you need to look at the definition of prejudice again, one of the biggest reasons I put the definition in my post as to avoid people, not understanding the meaning. Now, could the percentage number itself be slightly inaccurate… possibly, but the fact still stands that there is a high amount of Asian providers that do not see anyone that puts their ethnicity in a response to their post that do have a mixture of AA in them. Anyway, I’ll make you a deal, I’ll check the mirror (even though that’s not necessary because I did an ethnicity DNA test and found I’m 14% AA) and you go back to school lol.

Big ducks. It’s a blessing and it’s a curse.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleebron View Post
    Big ducks. It’s a blessing and it’s a curse.
    I’m not trying to be a jerk, my wife is Asian for gods sakes but to paint all mixed with AA people with a broad brush, and say all AAs are the same is just flat out ridiculous. My apologies, I’m just saying that everybody’s thinking here.

You would think professional providers would be able to screen properly to screen out all the riff-raff and only take on genuine gentleman looking to entertain a young woman.

Contrary to popular belief there are folks out there that are mix with AA and that can also be distinguished gentleman and can afford to actually tip well.

I would guess it has something to do with a square peg not fitting into a round hole. The square peg in this scenario being a giant dong. Asians are special so I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flykoe View Post
    I would guess it has something to do with a square peg not fitting into a round hole. The square peg in this scenario being a giant dong. Asians are special so I get it.
    Ahhhh ok, again my wife is Asian (Japanese) and she’s fine with my peg. I’m confused, are you saying that all individuals mixed with AA have a large you know what? If that’s what we’re talking about right now then that’s just ridiculous. I’m pretty sure it’s a proven fact that not all AA’s and those mixed with AA have giant well, you know what. My goodness, this thread has taken it extremely dark turn for the worst if this is the road we’re headed down sir.

I have asked this question of providers and response is usually that younger black males are rougher with them, more likely to try and recruit them due to being pimps, haggle about prices more and are more likely to rape them. That's what I have been told.

We all know that you shouldn't judge a group as a whole but if 1 out of a 100 white/others are problematic and 5 out of 100 blacks are that's a 500% higher chance of having something go bad when most providers want the risk as low as possible due to the stakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alb213 View Post
    I have asked this question of providers and response is usually that younger black males are rougher with them, more likely to try and recruit them due to being pimps, haggle about prices more and are more likely to rape them. That's what I have been told.

We all know that you shouldn't judge a group as a whole but if 1 out of a 100 white/others are problematic and 5 out of 100 blacks are that's a 500% higher chance of having something go bad when most providers want the risk as low as possible due to the stakes.
    Interesting because studies show that white men have abused Asian women severely more than AA men, as a matter a fact the only study that you can compare the severity of the abuse of Asian women by white men is being abused by Asian men. I know weird right, I think you skipped over the part where I said my wife is Asian but no harm no foul. Anyway regarding security, you do know they invented this little thing called video chat, also (just saying) for some reason if you were unable to understand how to use video chat they also made phones with cameras built into them. Again, just saying, you can use these things in order to screen a hobbyist properly. Welcome to the 21st century.

Why do some AA women say no AA? Maybe the reason is the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky man View Post
    Why do some AA women say no AA? Maybe the reason is the same?
    Good question, being that most of the stories on this board about a provider being stalked have to do with white males stalking providers of pretty much all ethnic backgrounds, it does really give me quite a pause why they don’t just screen more efficiently and see more AA gentlemen.

Good question, being that most of the stories on this board about a provider being stalked have to do with white males stalking providers of pretty much all ethnic backgrounds, it does really give me quite a pause why they don’t just screen more efficiently and see more AA gentlemen.
    Maybe look through some of the AA providers that don’t see AA men and ask them. I have asked that very question and they were happy to answer

Some of the Asian providers won’t see Asian men, you could ask them why also.

And realistically who are any of us to judge what makes another uncomfortable or think they need to adjust anything about their behavior to accommodate anyone? I’m sure they are completely aware of their choices and chose them with that in mind. We as hobbyists deserve no explanations at all.

Maybe look through some of the AA providers that don’t see AA men and ask them. I have asked that very question and they were happy to answer
    I think we’ve already touched on this point and concluded that white males are more abusive and disrespectful even when compared to Asian men and certainly more than AA men. So what this seems to be is a common misconception of that generally AA men are more abusive than white men or Asian men. There are actual studies about it factual’s leading with graphs and percentages, I know how you like percentages, so maybe you should take a look at it.

Some of the Asian providers won’t see Asian men, you could ask them why also.
    I think you need to learn how to grasp a point and read the title of this post again if you’re still confused.

And realistically who are any of us to judge what makes another uncomfortable or think they need to adjust anything about their behavior to accommodate anyone? I’m sure they are completely aware of their choices and chose them with that in mind. We as hobbyists deserve no explanations at all.
    OK given the time that you made this post, I’m assuming you were drunk, as there is nothing in my post that suggests anything about being judgmental, or trying to change anybody’s behavior to make women uncomfortable. I simply asked a question and it seems like I’m getting more questions about my question (from what I can only assume to be white males) than anyone else. Regarding that last point about us, hobbyists deserving, no explanations, I think you need to go back to school and learn the difference between politely asking a question, and demanding an answer for one’s behavior. I’ll tell you one person that doesn’t deserve an explanation is you, I’ve asked a question it wasn’t directed towards you that you felt the need to stay up till 2:30 AM in the morning asking me questions about it. I’m sure everyone gets where you stand on on my question, thank you and have a nice rest of your life.

OK given the time that you made this post, I’m assuming you were drunk, as there is nothing in my post that suggests anything about being judgmental, or trying to change anybody’s behavior to make women uncomfortable. I simply asked a question and it seems like I’m getting more questions about my question (from what I can only assume to be white males) than anyone else. Regarding that last point about us, hobbyists deserving, no explanations, I think you need to go back to school and learn the difference between politely asking a question, and demanding an answer for one’s behavior. I’ll tell you one person that doesn’t deserve an explanation is you, I’ve asked a question it wasn’t directed towards you that you felt the need to stay up till 2:30 AM in the morning asking me questions about it. I’m sure everyone gets where you stand on on my question, thank you and have a nice rest of your life.
    Lol, I work nights, and I don’t drink, but nice assumption you self righteous twat, you sit here and try to pass off what you call a question but really it is you claiming victim status and poor me syndrome, just get over yourself and stop crying about 1 out of 100 lady’s won’t see you
    14% wow,
    Your assumption show you to be the pompous jerk you are. Maybe it’s not your AA , but they see who you are and just don’t like you…..

You know you did make suggestions on how they could do things differently, do you remember that or is your victim card getting in the way?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast