Service Type: Companion

[
Name:  Snapchat-1502990810.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  115.0 KB
Hey baby My name is Hazel *** relax 💆🏽*♂️ and take a load off 💦 and treat yourself to a 💎 Top shelf experience you won't wanna miss 🙈
Name:  Snapchat-683618612.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  176.5 KB
I have curvy love Handel's 💙 with beautiful caramel skin 💋Im Sweet🍭, bubbly🍾, down to earth, soft gentle touch, discreet, Professional 🤫 and always a good time ⏳️
Name:  Snapchat-634743354.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  64.7 KB
I love what I do💕 No need to look any further im the girl you need baby 😘
Name:  Snapchat-450154693.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  221.1 KB
If your Fantasy🔮 is to experience💃🏻💃🏾 2 girls baby 💦 ask about our 2 girl special ✨️we can make your Fantasy a reality 💋
Name:  Screenshot_20230530_141807_Instagram.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  82.5 KB
✨️It's highly appreciated that you read⏬️ my full post luv and have an understanding👍🏼of my do's👌🏽 and DON'T🚫 I look forward to seeing you👀 soon baby 💙

❗️❗️❤️*🔥💦IMPORTANT UPFRONT DETAILS 💦❤️*🔥❗️❗️
✨Outcalls Available/ Incalls PREFERED
🚫NO BAREBACK LOVE, for any reason.
🚫NO BB UNDER ANY CIR***STANCES, PLEASE DON'T ASK
✨️PLEASE HYGIENE BEFORE seeing me

💖I am VERY laid back, easy going PRIVATE. There will NEVER be any sort of B.S. or drama of ANY kind when we meet. PLEASE BE SURE TO ASK WHAT THE PARTICULARSESSION YOUR INTERESTED IN CONSISTS OF! Its not part of my responsibility to ‼️💖

❗️- Cancellation Policy -❗️

If you book with me, collect my address & No Call No Show I will require a deposit to book next appointment.

🚫NO EXPLICIT TALK🚫

🚫I WILL NOT DISCUSS SERVICES OVER THE PHONE OR PM🚫

🚫SAFETY IS A MUST🚫

-❗️❗️LEGAL NOTICE❗️❗️ -

Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. BY CONTACTING ME (by phone, sms text, email, etc.) YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS❗️❗️❗️

I'm one phone call away 📲🤳

Can't wait to meet you Babe 💕

SC:KARMA_LOVE02