Hey there, I am Madison!

I am your sexy nerdy white girl next door with curves in ALL the right places. I have a personality that makes it easy for me to get along with most people. I love making someone smile because there is no better feeling then knowing you are the reason for another person smiling. I enjoy connecting with people on a genuine, heat-to-heart level. If you are feeling overwhelemed and to talk out your problems Im your girl. I never judge anyone because I know better then most that you cannot understand someone actions without knowing their reasons for them. I've always been able to pick up on someones body language just as well as I can communicate with them by speaking. This is helpful makes it possible for me to know what they need without being told. Of course, discretion is of the utmost importance and will always be respected and kept at the top of my list of importance when we are spending time together . Come enjoy some special moments with me. I am looking forward to spending time with you creating unforgettable memories together. I am very open-minded and adventurous. I have a toned all natural face and body with velvety smooth skin, perky natural breasts, a round large heart-shape bottom, sexy legs, sparkling green eyes, a beautiful smile and luscious full lips. My friendly and easy going personality will put you at ease if you are nervous. I know how to cater to your wants and needs. I have a naughty and passionate side that I would love to show you if you give me the time too.
If you like what you have read then feel free to contact me
HOW TO SET UP A FULL DAY/NIGHT OR JUST A BLOCK OF TIME OF FUN WITH MADISON⤵️

#1)Text me(people don't know how to mind their own business in hotels so phone calls aren't my favorite day of contacting one another) at 206-929-3833 & let me know if you want to see my menu
#2)After receiving menu please let me know the WHEN (you would like to meet up), WHAT (what length of session you would like to set up) & WHERE (incall or outcall but keep in mind if wanting outcall YOU will have to provide an Uber/Lyft for me there & back)
#3)If you ask for a picture you will be sent one from my post unless you are interested in asking me for my cash app or PayPal information because other pictures will cost a fee for me to send
#4)Please realize that I do my best at responding as fast as I can but I just like you have a life & am unable to use my phone at times with that being said please DONT WASTE MY TIME & I will not waste yours.
Thank you for your time && I look forward to hearing from you.

💋 XOXO
Madison Mattsen-206.929.3833

Attachment 1506678
Attachment 1502549
Attachment 1502550
Attachment 1502551Name:  Snapchat-608111868.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  254.5 KB