Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentlemen!
I eagerly look forward to our time together and would love to meet with you! A little about me: I love nature, hikes, and food carts/food in general and love trying new eats! Animals are one of my passions, especially dogs and horses, and I own a small dog who is very sweet and is present in my incall. I do have multiple tattoos that are covered or edited out to protect my anonymity on this site, so if you are not into tattoos, I do have quite a few of them that are not shown in any of my photos/are carefully blocked by clothing and certain poses/are straight up edited off.

I love spending my time getting to know someone and give off nerdy chill girlfriend vibes, as I'm told. I love hiding sensuality and lace underneath a casual appearance and clean girl makeup (minimal if someone doesnt understand that) and like being very discreet and prioritize quality over quantity when it comes to dates.

Name:  992D153F-ED51-46B5-B00B-58CDF0F2EDD3.jpg
Views: 81905
Size:  0

Reference Requirements:
You MUST be a member and you must have at least 2 vouches/acknowledged reviews from established providers.

Incall/Outcall & Other Info:
My incall is in Downtown Portland, as my ads state. Contact me for outcalls, but know I do not travel far from downtown Portland as I no longer have a car to drive out to people.

How to set something up:
Please send a PM through here, then text me! I will need to confirm you are attached to an account here that is not sus.

I never answer phone calls and do not answer any questions about a “menu”. I also do not meet with anyone with red bars/most alerts because I do not want to risk mine or any other peoples' safety here, sorry.

Thank you for sticking around and reading this!💋 xoxo amber
Feel free to text (503) 755-6816
If I miss your message I may be otherwise busy, but feel free to contact me in the future!

[Other info (I am willing to share) is on my page and in my reviews, and I, again, am only available to members with some vouches that you are chill.]