Service Type: Companion

Get ready to be seduced...

Need an oasis in your day? Meet a voluptuous goddess with a uniquely magnetic sensuality and irresistibly plump, kissable lips. My natural 38F, long silky blonde hair, and beautiful blue eyes are sure to captivate your senses and entice your desire.

Experience a thrilling erotic trance as my notoriously naughty dirty talk guides your mind and body away from everyday stresses and into a world of fun, filthy debauchery. Let's explore your deepest desires together until your entire being is relaxed and renewed.

I cater to you! Your wish is my demand. I offer a unrushed and unforgettable 5-star service guaranteed to have you coming back for more! I love to please, and your complete satisfaction is my only goal.

From my reviews

“She is soft, sensuous and playful...did you know she talks very dirty…it makes the whole encounter so much more fun.”

“This woman is something else! She showed a level of enthusiasm that could have been a turn on all by itself. Her body is soft and inviting in every way. The supremely filthy way she encouraged with her words is unparalleled! I felt like I'd stepped into an adult movie and was the male star. Bella is a knockout, no question! If you love dirty talk in your sessions, you should have already seen her so get on it!

“Bella’s dirty talk escalated things to the next level. No joke: best dirty talk I've ever had, she is a special breed. Highly recommended!”

“Wonderful lady. Expertly pampered throughout the whole time!”

“Bella has some serious skills and was very eager to please and make sure my needs were met. Will definitely come back for a repeat visit.”

“All in all a beautiful woman with oration skills that can push one to the limits!”

Body Rubs 200 HH - 300 FH
Companionship 250 HH - 400 HR

Newbie Friendly - Short Notice Friendly.

Available Late Night!

Debit/Credit Accepted

Incall located near 92nd and Foster in SE Portland, just one minute off the highway.

Outcalls available

Available now :-) Call, Text, or PM

503-908-5036

Name:  29745A03-F04F-4548-B652-286BF4B3BE25.jpg
Views: 36294
Size:  0

Name:  BEBD1D79-D835-4739-AFF6-623178CD8B83.jpg
Views: 1491

Name:  0D35D665-E8B6-45ED-88E9-A1E472AC987D.jpg
Views: 30435