Service Type: Companion

Hello and welcome to my Pleasure Palace!

Taken Last Week

Name:  28C0AC63-92F5-41F0-A22F-864803264693.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  0

Make yourself comfortable and get to know a little about me and my likes and dislikes before deciding if you’d like to become one of my beloved friends.

My name is
Bridgette and I'm all of life's best adventures wrapped into one. I'm a natural ginger, a MILF, a sexy AND educated Dean's List college cutie, and always a petite treat! I am a small business owner and will receive my Associates in Business Administration this year, continuing on to receive my Master's at UW. My "free" time is limited but I do my best to accommodate. I am an extremely low-volume lady, making my availability limited and my time even more precious. I understand there are 2 parties involved and guarantee to value your time just as I do my own.

I offer many different kinds of companionship, ranging anywhere from seductive photos to private encounters. I
love[i] dinner dates, as they give me an excuse to get all dolled up and be the final accessory to a deserving gentleman's arm. We can take the dessert to go...

Companionship Packages & Expected Gifts

Dinner (50 deposit)
  • Dine & Dash (1 hr) - 300
  • Dinner & Private Dessert (2 hrs) - 600

A CAR DATE is NOT an outcall. If you can't host at your home then you need to provide a hotel or arrange for an incall. I am a grown woman and haven't gotten naked in a car since I was a teenager. PLEASE don't disrespect me with this type of request. I WILL block you - QUICK!

My Place or Yours (100 deposit)
  • 175 QV
  • 250 HH
  • 450 HR
  • 850 2 HR
  • 2800 OVERNIGHT (8 hrs)

Duo w/ LoveKayla (100 deposit)
  • 400 HH
  • 800 HR
  • 1500 2 HR
  • 5k OVERNIGHT (8 hrs)

Name:  D4B458B2-0DC6-4DA7-84C3-701F1DA7B4C1.jpg
Views: 537

Media
4 photos - 60
8 photos - 100 (+ surprise bonus)
XXX video clip - 150

Unfortunately, more than one bad seed has ruined it for the bunch, and I must receive a deposit for all arrangements. Deposit will be deducted from total gift at time of visit. NO deposit, NO visit. In the unlikely event that I have to cancel your deposit will be refunded immediately, but in the event you cancel it will be forfeited. By reaching out to me you acknowledge that you are fully aware of this and are in agreeance. Please do not assume that you will be able to bypass any of my requirements - you will not. Please respect both of our time and boundaries when scheduling and I will do the same.

Something you've been fantasizing about seeing me in? Shop my wishlist and pick an outfit for a future visit (YES, I will save it for YOU). I'll send you a teaser pic once it arrives :heart: If you have something in mind you don't see on my list send me a link and I will add it!

💕 CLICK HERE to shop my Wishlist 💕

Verification & Booking Requirements

Have provider references ready when contacting me. If none, I require employment verification in the form of a business card, work badge, or paystub (no LinkedIn). Screening is light but is required. NO exceptions. I aim to please, but safety is a must! Also, please do not inquire about services provided. Likes and dislikes are listed on my profile. IF YOU ASK ME ABOUT SERVICES AT ALL I WILL IMMEDIATELY BLOCK YOUR PROFILE, NUMBER, AND ANY FUTURE COMMUNICATION. Thank you and I hope to see you soon!

PLEASE send me a PM with your handle, last 4 of phone, and what kind of appointment you are looking for. AFTER sending PM with this info, I can be texted at 206.486.4395. Please include your handle so I can quickly cross reference. If you text me without first sending a PM I WILL NOT make myself available for you. Please show me you respect my rules and boundaries in order for me to feel like I will be treated properly while we are together. POLICIES ARE NON NEGOTIABLE. No verification, no deposit, NO appointment. Please do not ask to be "the exception". Jesus Christ himself couldn't convince me.

Hope to see you soon!

x0x0x
Bridgette

Name:  884F6812-128A-4409-8476-4B9BC184E679.jpg
Views: 19083
Size:  0Name:  EA179007-85F4-4537-B221-685EE84A2E65.jpg
Views: 11147