Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 3"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: Native American
    Service Type: Companion

Divine Destiny
    (304)-603-2416 https://www.divinitydestiny.com/

Hey friend! I'm Destiny your divine new confidant. I am available for a date from early morning 6/15 to late night on 6/16 at my incall or your outcall, and I am available to schedule meets for after 6/25. Book sooner rather than later as my plans may change. You can go through a verification process over text/PM OR you can book me through the booking form on my website! https://www.divinitydestiny.com/ ~Don't miss my new client and review specials at the bottom of my rates menu~

🌸 About Me 🌸
    I’m 5'3" at 155lbs half white half Indigenous Latina 🍑 Stepping out with a perfect hour glass figure and a gently sun kissed tan complexion. Statuesque bone structure with cheek bones that could cut, and pillowy naturally pink lips you can take a nap on. A head of natural bouncy 'S' shaped curls for you to play with.
    Sometimes fur on the cat sometimes hairless, pretty tits, fattest natural ass on the west coast.
    I'm a low volume, selective provider who's specialized in close companionship. Naughty maid services are always on my menu just PM me for rates and to discuss more.

My personality is laid back and decisive; that is to say I know exactly what I want, but I'm not so uptight that it gets in the way of having fun. A safe and experienced dom, but a true switch at heart.
    No hobbies or interests are too taboo to discuss with me, and you will feel completely relaxed during our time. I'm easy to talk to, my talents are your curiosities, and I like bringing a little excitement into everything I do.

Good examples of a lovely first encounter; I love being treated around town at malls, trying new restaurants, learning new things, going to resorts, live sports, exploring fantasies...
    I'm a painter, sculptor, and I'm currently focused on traveling in the near future.
    Set a date with me for a divine encounter.
    Let me BLOW you away...

Tons of fun! Never an awkward silence.

An experience, not a transaction.

My Rates:
    Short Soirée: $350/hhr
    Heated Affair: $700/hr
    Leisurely Rendezvous: $1,500/4hrs
    Sleepover & an Invigorating Breakfast: $2,500/12hrs
    Full Day of Divinity: $5,000/24hr

My Specials:
    Review Special: $500/hr
    New Client Special: $800/2hrs

1. PM me the number you will be contacting me on.(Before texting me)
    2. Contact me via text at (304)-603-2416 with your handle and any questions you may have.

Reach out to me about individually sold content!

Divine Destiny

Last edited by Destiny_dances; 06-16-2023 at 08:25 AM.

+ Reply to Ad