Service Type: Massage

✨Highly Reviewed✨

She was easy to contact and easy to schedule. Very nice and sweet conversationalist that made the whole experience positive. Took her time to make sure I felt relaxed as I wish I could have stayed longer. Will definitely look her up again when in town and highly recommend her to anyone needing a nice break. She knows how to relax you and her technique is top notch. Do not hesitate to give her try as you will be surprised. —via. Privatedelights 

(Mihlani Moore)

I consider my self a sensual high class exotic companion that could be wrapped around your arms. ❤️ My desire is that your wildest fantasies comes true. I am so excited to meet you!

Name:  IMG_5176.jpg
Views: 886
Size:  0

The best way to describe my unique beauty with an amazing ass is that you’ll have to see in person for yourself! I absolutely love what I do and taking care of you is my main and only priority!

I cater all my sessions around your own desires and fantasies. So stop wasting time, let’s have some fun! Come escape reality with me, I’m waiting!

✨Accepting CASH, CASHAPP, & APPLE PAY as forms of payment✨

Low Volume Provider

☎️ (305) 417-7449
🐦 Twitter: MihlaniM
📧 [email protected]
🌎Eros verified✔️
NOW VERIFIED ON TER #381975
📲p411 ID:#P86135
🎦ONLY FANS: Onlyfans.com/MihlaniMoore
📸INSTAGRAM:LVMilhani
👻SNAP CHAT:Search Pinknprada

📸 ✨Check photo album for more content✨
🌹-‼️R A T E S‼️-🌹
$200QV | $250HH | $300HR
Reviews & more listings!!!

https://direct.me/mihlanimoore

✨Guaranteed you’ll be left wanting more & more...✨

30min-1hr pre-booking is highly recommended, I DO offer last min appts if I am available
Text/PM me the following:
1. Date
2. Time
3. Session
4. Duration

SCREENING

Pm me for Verification

SCHEDULE
Open in Las Vegas

❌NO ALERTS. NO EXPLICIT LANGUAGE. NO ASKING FOR MORE PHOTOS. NO EXCEPTIONS.❌