Service Type: Body Rub

I hunger for your longing, and stirring. My beckoning thoughts creep in while I wait for the opportune time to pounce. I move sensuous slink, eyes on prey. After being attacked, and captured, my sexy sensual skills will absorb and consume you. I will ravage, and devour your senses. There is no escape as your quickening is my food. My sensual appetite is spellbinding. I smell your quiver.

I'm available for IC and OC until Monday am.

All appointments require at least two or more vouches on tna.

Send a pm from your TNA handle first, before booking an appointment with me. State your name, where you found my ad, how long of a session you want, and your location.

I have a VERY strong sensitivity to fragrance. Please don't show up to our appointment wearing cologne, aftershave, or anything with a strong scent or fragrance in it. I may ask you to shower before the session if my body reacts, or you have forgotten.

>>>250 hr, 200 for 45 mins, and 150 h hr. It's 50 for every hour that I drive, including my return trip home.

[email protected]

Have you always wondered what I look like? Would you like to see some of my amazing photos un-cropped? Do you want to tap in to the depth of my sensuality, and sexiness before making an appointment?>>>

JOIN MY ONLY FANS>>> view my exclusive content.

https://onlyfans.com/u89475911

>>or look up Lilys Pleasure Garden

Follow me on Instagram at>>> lilyspleasuregarden13 or lilymoongardens13

Twitter @lilyspleasure