Service Type: Body Rub

Hello Gentlemen!

Allow me to ADORE you & take you away into the sweetest & most satiating state of bliss!
Why not treat yourself to some lovely & luscious one on one time with me in a very discreet, clean & classy space? With central A/C
You deserve it!

Im a fit, sensual, natural beauty with perfect proportions, exceeding any expectations you might have from just mere photographs.
I’m ready to take you away on a dreamy, sensual escape from all your worries & stress.
Awaken your senses & allow me to intoxicate you in every way imaginable ....
You will UNDOUBTEDLY leave my studio a happier version of yourself before our time together!!!

******Please take a moment to read my reviews if you’d like to know more about what it’s like to experience a session with me.

PLEASE respectfully note....
I ask that you message me here on the board from your TnA handle IN ADDITION to sending me a text.
This really helps me filter through hobbyists in a more expedient way, scheduling only seriously interested clients ready to book a session.
Please :
1.) Introduce yourself in your text.
2.) Gentlemen & good manners are encouraged & prioritized, anyone else will be filtered out quickly.
3.) Share your desired time/ timeframe that works for you and the duration of session you want. I
usually require at minimum an hour heads up (or more) for an appointment.
4.) Please adhere to your confirmed appointment time. My time is valuable as is yours. I will do the same.
5.) Let’s get to focusing on all the goodness with less hassle & more EASE.
Thank you!!

Rates are FIRM.

****Available in the Portland Metro Area for both incall and outcall. STUDIO is nearby the Rose City Golf Course off Sandy & 70th vicinity.

****I request at least one recent & REPUTABLE provider references prior to booking...
Thank you so much and I look forward to our time together!

Suggested Donations:
350 roses per 90 minute session
250 roses per hour session
200 roses per 45 minute session
150 roses per 30 minute session
(Add 100 extra for outcall)

Please email: [email protected]

PLEASE TEXT: 971-808-6111