Service Type: Companion

Welcome to the Exotic World of Egypt...

Do I have your attention yet?

Please call me Egypt, I'm Seattle's Quintessential Exotic Goddess with beauty & brains. Down to earth, educated, career driven with a beautiful natural physique for those who love natural curves... Always remembered for my sensual demeanor, our indulgence will leave you feeling like a King and wanting to come back for more. I will cater to you from head to toe.

I love getting lost in genuine conversation and sharing a genuine connection as well as exploring our physical needs. Natural plump lips, green eyes, soft tan skin -- I have a beautiful curvy frame with legs for days. Equipped with all the skills to leave you tingling and feeling like a new man. Let me be your escape from everyday life and awaken your senses. xoxo

Xoxo Egypt

Donations for My Time

Companion
Members only/3+ refs

$160 - Short stays
$220 - Half hour Special >>> 200
$400- Full Hour Special >>> 380
$600 - 1.5 Hours

$500 - Full hour VIP

Nuru Body Glide :
$300/Hour • VIP $400
Special >>> 280

Fetish:
$200-$600 depends on fetish
*Fetishes menu: Showers, feet, ass worship/smothering, strap, dominance/humiliation

How to book an appointment:
*Read carefully and follow instructions*
Contact Information:
Phone: (206) 486-2527
Instagram: egypt_jazminevip
OnlyFans: emeraldcityqueen
Twitter: jazmine_VIP

STEP 1: VERIFY
Send me a PM here on TNA to verify

Step 2: TEXT ME
1) Include your TNA handle, desired appointment day/time, any details and whether you prefer incall or outcall
2) Mention your PM on TNA so I know who to look or

***If you have less than 3 references or are new additional screening is required. Visit my website for screening steps***

Dinner Dates & Overnights
$400 - Lunch date 1.5 hours
$800 - Dinner Date 3.5 Hours
$2,400 - Overnight 8

Outcalls, overnights & travel arrangements require 20% deposit via zelle or cash app

Are you a distinguished gentlemen looking for an exclusive, VIP experience? PM for details! Includes outfit request, mutual showers, hot oil massage, unrushed…
✨Cream Dream VIP Experience ✨

Cream Dream Duos
with Nadia Luv