Service Type: Companion

This is not your typical casual encounter....

Curvy beauty with a big heart and deep soul, here to meet you in deep connection. Slow down and breathe with me, move with me and explore the deep shadows of pleasure. No agenda, no goals... just sensuality, pleasure, and waves of desire crashing over us, again and again.

Visiting Eugene June 4-5, I'd love to connect with you!

Name:  IMG_4243.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  95.1 KB

Complete Indulgence: 30min $250 / 60min $350 / 90min $500 / 120m $700

Heart centered connection, deep conversations, decadent pleasure... Be seen and heard in your desires... let me love up on you in all the ways you've been missing, nourishing mind, body and soul.

Name:  IMG_4736.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  124.2 KB

Tantra Massage with Blissful Release: $250/hr $350/90min
Healing energy is circulated throughout your body via touch, healing distress, ailments and stiffness and brings to sacredness all parts of the human body. Deep pressure coupled with light and slow touch creates a rhythm of integration and sensitivity. So that you slow down enough to truly feel your body and to tune your mind to a deeper awareness. Touch becomes a meditation on the sensation in the now, where bliss and peace always exist. Edging requires 90 min.
Add P-Spot stimulation +$100

Nuru Essence $400/hr $500/90min
I combine the traditional Tantra massage with blissful release and Nuru massage to rub your whole body with my body, sliding on it for a sensual experience. I’m ready to get slippery with you

Dark Tantra $250/hr $350/90min
Explore your shadow. Letting go of your power. An affair of the senses... Combines massage techniques with light restraining, sensual flogging, wicked spanking, and blissful release.

These sessions can be customized. Please let me know if there is a desire I haven't mentioned.

Name:  IMG_4781.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  86.6 KB

To schedule, please send PM here with EUGENE as the topic, and text 971-260-9331. Please be sure to include which session you'd like to book, duration, and when you'd like to see me.
Pre-booking is preferred as it dictates my travel plans.

Must have references or be willing to screen. Save the games for the bedroom!

https://msha.ke/darcyjanefetish