Service Type: Companion

ᎻᎬᏞᏞᎾ ᎢᎪᏟᎾᎷᎪ
✨✨ (253)465-7959✨✨
YᎾᏌᎡ fᎾᎡᎬᏙᎬᎡ fᎪᏙᎾᎡᏆᎢᎬ ᏆᏚ fᏆnᎪᏞᏞY ᏴᎪᏟK ᎢᎾ ᏢᏞᎬᎪᏚᎬ yᎾᏌ‼️

✨🏆✨ Ꮖ'Ꮇ ᎢᎻᎬ ᎢᎾᎢᎪᏞ PACKAGE ᏔᏆᎢᎻ NOTHING ᏴᏌᎢ ᏩᏞᎾᏔᏆnᏩ ᎡᎬᏙᏆᎬᏔᏚ✨🏆✨
✨💋💖Providing exclusive companionship for👇 elite company desiring an unforgettable💘 experience with a talented, intelligent, and simply irresistable woman🔥. Allow me to take care of your every want and need. If you are looking for quality experience with no games drama or hassle look👁 no further!. 💕🎠💒 CALL for an appointment✨ 🚦Please! no explicit texts 🙄❗ 🚫 NO LOW BALLERS 🚧🌹🤑 🚫 No law enforcement 🐷🚓🤐 🚫 NO Time Wasted🎪🌊🏝 😋😍Discreet 🤞Prompt & Professional👸🏾😻👅 outcalls 😇😎🌎👙💅👑💄🎀💍 CALL me now
ᏟᎾᎷᎬ ᏟᎻᎬᏟK ᎷᎬ Ꮎff YOUR ᎢᎾ ᎠᎾ ᏞᏆᏚᎢ
& ᏚᎬᎬ fᎾᎡ YOUR ᏚᎬᏞf ᏔᎻY Ꮖ ᎪᎷ ᎾNE Ꮎf ᎢᎻᎬ ᏴᎬᏚᎢ!
ᏚᏢᎬᏟᏆᎪᏞ ᎡᎪᎢᎬᏚ 4 ᎻᎾᏴᏴYᏆᏚᎢ ᎢᎻᎪᎢ ᏢᎬᎡ-ᏴᎾᎾK 5 ᎻᎾᏌᎡᏚ Ꭺ ᎻᎻᎬᎪᎠ & FᎾᎡ ᎡᎬᏩᏌᏞᎪᎡᏚ!

Name:  642E0DE4-EEC5-4BD6-8F73-366C12734A23.jpg
Views: 34797
Size:  0

INCALLS IN TACOMA OUTCALLS FROM THE NORTH END TO SOUTH END OF WASHINGTON! I AM WELLING TO HOST IN OTHER Areas if Duration of appointment is at least a hour and appointment is set 2 hours ahead of ACTUAL APPOINTMENT TIME!

RATES
ⓆⓋ $200
ⒽⒽ $300
ⒻⒽ $400
⓽⓪Ⓜⓘⓝⓢ $ 650

Seen before HOBBYISTS specials
Ⓠⓥ $180
Ⓗⓗ $280
Ⓕⓗ $380
⓽⓪Ⓜⓘⓝⓢ $ 550
②ⒽⓇ 760

Ⓞⓥⓔⓡⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ $3,000
CASH APP & VEMO FRIENDLY
FIRST 3 Hobbyist PERBOOK GET SPECIAL RATES

ᎾᏌᎢ ᏟᎪᏞᏞᏚ $20 , ᎠᎬᏢᎬNᎠᏆNᏩ ᎾN ᎠᏆᏚᎢᎪNᏟᎬ
ᏢᏞᎬᎪᏚᎬ ᏴᎬ ᏚᏌᎡᎬ ᎢᎾ ᎪᏚK ᎪᏴᎾᏌᎢ ᏙᏆᏢ 60min🌹$1,500

FAVORITE GIFT SURPRISE :CRYSTAL🥂LET’S ENJOY TOGETHER)👙 LINGERIE 33 31 37 🎁 GIFT CARDS!

Name:  8A3FBFE6-C63E-4ADE-B3C7-A980C10D56D1.jpg
Views: 36426

Name:  DC62B4B4-A5D0-4CB2-B484-E75FAB402459.jpg
Views: 35687

🚨H͟o͟w͟ T͟o͟ B͟o͟o͟k͟🚨

💢To speed up the process to make an appointment send the following example via text and PM
💢Hello Aaila ,!, My name is - YOUR NAME , I am WHATEVER AGE & Nationality , I am a women are man !?!.
💢 I seen your page on TNA and my handle is ? I would like to hangout with you On this date & time.
💢Duration of time you would like to spend‼️ (253)465-7959
💢Fetishes are welcomed
💢Newbies are welcomed
💢ᎻᎪᏆᎡ ᏟᎾᏞᎾᎡ ᏆᏚ ᏚᏌᏴᏓᎬᏟᎢ ᎢᎾ ᏟᎻᎪNᏩᎬ ᎪᏞᏞ ᏢᏆᏟᎢᏌᎡᎬᏚ ᎪᎡᎬ Ꭺ 100% ᎷᎬ ᎢNᎪ ᎪᏢᏢᎡᎾᏙᎬᎠ
⬆️T͟e͟x͟t͟ h͟a͟n͟d͟l͟e͟ & y͟o͟u͟r͟ i͟n͟f͟o͟ & p͟l͟e͟a͟s͟e͟ b͟e͟ p͟r͟e͟p͟a͟r͟e͟d͟ f͟o͟r͟ a͟ l͟i͟t͟e͟ s͟c͟r͟e͟e͟n͟i͟n͟g͟ ⬆️ For preset appointments if you decide to cancel at last minute for any reason you will be charged a cancellation fee of $60
Let me help you get your first Vouch ,!, So you may play with TNA’S Elite Providers

Disclaimer: All donations are for time and companionship only. By agreeing to see me, you agree to the conditions of the meeting. I will not tolerate requests for anything illegal. Doing so will cause you to be permanently blocked. Please be a gentleman and do not use any inappropriate language by phone, text, or email.[/SIZE]