Service Type: Companion

Hello gentlemen, my name is Lexi.
I’m beautiful Asian I’m 5’0 tall with 90 lbs Slim Small fit body Petite ,Sexy Brunette.I’m independent woman.
I’m new in town.I am looking forward to meeting you in person honey. I’m available 9am - 10pm everyday.
I enjoy spending some quality time with kind and respectful men. I have certainly enjoyed meeting good fine men.I would like to meet and play with you as well! I am sure you and I will have a great time together. Your pleasure is always my number one priority.
I provide a warm,comfortable ,fun ,friendly wonderful companionship experience at my private incall. I also have professional massage training for those times when you need some extra relaxation.I can give you a wonderful Thai massage. You work hard and deserve a relaxing break. You will always leave happy . I hope to see you soon so we can explore pleasure with each other.

Regular rates
$300hr massage with companion
$200hr massage with body slide

How to book: PM me your username, and then text me. I don’t respond to PM’s but they are good for verification.Call or text me to book. Available now!

Available from 9am until 10pm

For faster response please Text me to setup our time together please 641-384-8118
Kiss kiss
Lexi

Name:  image000000.jpg
Views: 5666
Size:  0

Name:  image000000.jpg
Views: 12400
Size:  0