425-578-0478 TEXT ONLY
Kinky stuff available

RATES:
full experience includes bls, kissing, and more. Please inquire if you have special requests.
hhr bodyrub 200
hhr full experience 300
hr full experience 380
90min full experience 450
2hr full experience 550

I'm Madame May, a curvy asian I have boobs and a enormous sexy ass, and some fun holes. That's it. That's what's on sale. I have a day job which means that I'm not available that often. I'm asian and mature. I'm in my 40s. I don't do videos or send pics. NO UNCOVERED SERVICES. Can play as a dom

I cannot handle dongs bigger than 8", sorry. Also
Payment methods: cash, cashapp, venmo, zelle, credit cards/applepay/googlepay etc

Incall is located in North Beacon Hill, zip 98144, close to downtown seattle. Outcall also available but requires a deposit for gas money or to have been seen previously.

TEXT ONLY
CAN DO DUOS WITH MATUREGILF WITH ENOUGH WARNING

WHEN SCHEDULING YOU MUST SCREEN - A FIRST NAME, A SELFIE, A PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION (AGE/HEIGHT/WEIGHT/ETHNICITY) AND CONFIRMATION THAT YOUR DONG IS LESS THAN 8".

GENERALLY AVAILABLE AFTER 4PM WEEKDAYS WITH ENOUGH WARNING. AVAILABLE OTHER TIMES ON WEEKENDS. I AM A LOW-VOLUME PROVIDER.

ANY SENT SELFIES WILL BE DELETED AFTER LOOKKING AT THEM

Can also do feet stuff

To avoid unnecessary delays in responding please ensure you are following EXACTLY requested screening protocols. This will help both you and myself as I am respectful of both our times. I’m all about communicating efficiently.

When you book an appointment your price is locked in - prices fluctuate but your original price will always be honored. Also if you have seen me at a lower rate previously you get to keep that rate.

Please have good hygiene, or you will be asked to leave. We have a shower you can use at the incall.

425-578-0478

Pre-booking is preferred as spots get filled fast.