Service Type: Companion

hey gents!….i’m Star. I love what I do! I've been doing this professionally for about 4 years now. I’m quite experienced AND a pleaser! I have a naturally submissive personality which I would love to share with you….over 100 five star reviews across a few different platforms. Visit my website (www.starlvr.com) to see them all!

TEXT ME 208.908.6980
EMAIL IS SECONDARY, IF YOU MUST: [email protected]

If my reviews aren't quite enough to convince you, be sure to check out my gallery page on my website (www.starlvr.com/gallery). I do love to wear sexy outfits for visits, so be sure to request your preferences when you book!

♓ MARRIED/ATTACHED MEN WELCOME
♓ 100% DISCRETION PROMISED
♓ DRAMA FREE, PRIVATE, UPFRONT
♓ NO MENU PRICING

Tips to getting a quick and responsive reply is to send the following info on your initial message:
*first name/screen name
*what site you found me on
*date/time you are requesting to meet
*whether you want incall or outcall (city)
*how long a visit you are wanting

Name:  Point Blur_Jun242022_161342.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  77.3 KB

Please be respectful. Serious inquiries only. Please do not waste my time.

TEXT ME 208.908.6980
EMAIL IS SECONDARY, IF YOU MUST: [email protected]

☆NO VIDEO OF ANY KIND ☆NO PICTURES DURING VISITS ☆NO OVERNIGHTS ☆NO DISCOUNTS ☆NO ONLY FANS ☆NO TOBACCO SMOKERS ~ HIGHLY ALLERGIC ☆NO SOUTH ASIAN OR AA…SORRY!

♡simple screening, including a face pic & a small deposit is required to book with me♡

New friends need to book 24 hrs in advance. Regulars, i ask that you give me up to 2 hours notice for an appointment request if it’s the same day.

*Keywords: busty, reviewed, mature, sweetheart, girl next door, erotic, kissing, brunette, green eyes, low volume, private, discrete, classy, educated, independent, reliable, dependable, experienced, naughty, dirty talk, giver, submissive, honest, trustworthy, athletic, open minded, tease and denial, b.b.b.j., mutual master.bation