Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

New Jersey’s Best kept secret😘Busty freckly doe eyed beauty in the meadowlands tonight-Thursday bday month! Celebrate with me 🎁

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

https://www.tnaboard.com/attachment....mentid=1501385

Name:  BEDC5258-8985-4D94-8694-1F42890642AD.jpg
Views: 3601
Size:  0
    Name:  B8F04ABD-54E1-42DC-8557-93AFFE0F1666.jpg
Views: 12209

Name:  5023B468-DCA1-4BD4-849A-DD92E76C3D65.jpg
Views: 5169
    Name:  00F58374-F197-47AC-A51B-5200D38870B2.jpg
Views: 5641

New look! (Cherry red )
    .*****************
    Update*** (RETIREMENT FROM TNA IN AUGUST 2021)
    **(the summer) Back for a short time!! Happy to be back taking prebookings today ❤️

**Hey boys I’ve spent a wonderful 5 years in the TNA community and appreciate the experience! given the changes going on in today’s world and the strain not to mention the website not operating the same I’ve definitely outgrown it and set to move forward with other projects and work in the new year. I’ll be moving forward officially by the end of March I’ll be taking appointments till then. Thanks so much for years of helping me build and grow and preparing me to move forward and take the next step. ****

Skin as fair as snow..lips like 🍒 dark hair a disney princess incarnate with a naughty twist 2x published centerfold and ex suicide girl ❤ I'm sweet i dont rush our time. Make you feel like an old highschool sweetheart

😘And after 20 or more awesome reviews here and on other boards you will find out why im jerseys best kept secret.

My stellar reviews and reputation is always maintained

💋always discreet
    💋always clean and prioritize hygiene
    💋always dressed my best and sexy for u
    💋prompt with replies and bookings if directions are followed
    💋clean incall
    💋you will leave satisfied

Name:  IMG_20190831_163407_524.jpg
Views: 42665
    How can a cute little thing like me be so sweet yet be so naughty?! Come find out you won't regret it❤
    Name:  img1573103750270.jpg
Views: 37599

Schedule My bday month 🥰🎁 come hang with me!
    🍒💋
    Tuesday 5-10pm
    Wednesday 10am-7pm
    Thursday 8am-10am
    TREATS
    $300/90
    $250/hr
    $220/45
    $180/30
    Multihours available
    BECAUSE OF A UPTICK IN TROLLS ON THE BOARD ANYONE PREBOOKING AND NEW OR HASNT SEEN ME IN A WHILE WILL NEED TO SEND DEPOSIT OF A % OF THE DONATION. SORRY IT HAS TO COME TO THIS. 😂

(646) 493-6842 🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆 (PLEASE read and abide by my screening instructions or you will be blocked)

Incall and OUTCALL available(outcall+50)

*ITS MY BDAY WEEK Bring some Moscato or champagne i love it! I'm 420 friendly gift 💝 cards, flowers 🌺 good eats or good ole cashapp me a tip!

Come relax and have a fun time with me

Forget an all time favorite! Ill be running through your mind all year after you come spend time with me ❤🍷
    **UPDATE **
    Managed to get back into my ig again! IG agirlwitnoname* please message me to let me know you are from Tna so that I can add you
    🖤******FACETIME SHOWS AVAILABLE TONIGHT AND TOMORROW! ❤️Cashapp❤️Venmo❤️ Accepted
    Also selling photo sets and videos for tips via cashapp/Venmo/zelle message me for more information.
    SCREENING IS MANDATORY!
    I reserve my time exclusively for professional and respectful men because safety is my top priority!
    Any member who is against that please move onto the next ad. My screening/verification process is required for all appointments no EXCEPTIONS I do not see strangers! It’ll make us both feel safer moving forward and if I’m comfortable you’re definitely going to have a good time.

Newbie Friendly
    For those of you who do not have a TNA profile please message me with your name .age. ethnicity. an email to verify or a picture of your ID. and your business card for verification along with date and time you'd like to see me😉 if you happened to have any reputable references information that will be great too. For newbies I sometimes require a phone voice confirmation.
    SKEPTICAL about sending me that information? Why don't you take the opportunity now 2 click on my name go to my profile check out my reviews and my references😊 that should make you comfortable enough to know that I'm Legit and safe.

Warning!!***
    HEY/hi bby/ are u available nowish/can I see u now I’m in the area/ these messages will be blocked and overlooked. I don’t even open these messages guys they go straight into the trash at the end of the day EVEN IF YOU HAVE SEEN ME BEFORE. Consistent regulars are the only ones that get those privileges and that’s if I’m not incredibly booked that day.
    Last edited by Cositalinda87; 06-20-2023 at 12:16 PM.

+ Reply to Ad