Name:  81ACF47F-9A1B-499D-859A-4308B6BBAAC4.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  107.4 KB

Are you looking for something a little more exciting than your typical afternoon rendezvous? I have the range to be many things you may need/enjoy. A big soft booty to smother you perhaps? Maybe someone to explore impact play with? A soft, sensual goddess to worship? A harsh and cruel Domme to punish you? Whatever it is, get in touch with me and let’s see what we can come up with. I can’t wait to unleash my energy upon you. 😈 Come get lost in my curves… or under my feet.

VERY KINK / FETISH FRIENDLY

Offerings include but are not limited to:

Ass/breast worship
Body rub
Cuddling
Denial
Food play
Foot play
Impact play
Pet play
Role play
Sq**rting
Smothering
Toys & costumes
Water sports

I only offer safe experiences, so be prepared to send a deposit in advance when we get into the detail planning part of the process. Email me to discuss details. And rest assured that we can go at a pace that suits you. Some sessions will require more planning and possibly a different venue depending on what your fantasy entails. Please do us both the great service of giving me enough time to plan everything out to make sure the session everything we both want it to be. I look forward to hearing from you.

I also love cash meets! So if you enjoy the adrenaline rush of pulling out money in front of me, hands shaking as you pass it over like a good boy.

Name:  07C3006F-4A4E-4E99-ADA6-3E35A1A28C2F.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  120.4 KB

Screening and deposit required.

How to book: send me a text or email. Please include details of date, time and length of the appointment you are seeking as well as preferred method of contact.
Must be showered and clean
No explicit texting

$250/hh
$350/H
$400/90 min
$500/ 2H
$1000/ 5H

Overnights, Fly me to you, Outcall & Dinner Dates also available. ❤️
Experiences that require extra prep and/or cleanup may be an additional $50-100.

Text only!
No calls without permission!
971-410-1312
I can’t wait to get to know you!

Subscribe to my OF to get a sneak peek!
OnlyFans.com/remedyskye
Keep up with me on Twitter @SweetRemedySkye
[email protected]
YourSweetRemedy.com

Name:  4B0D9249-34DA-4941-9AD4-9ED4C32931BD.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  169.6 KB