Service Type: Companion

Zuri Amara
(425)659-3975

Hey love, we haven’t had the chance to meet yet but the pleasure is all mines and soon to be yours 💋
My name is Zuri Amara, I stand at 5 feet tall 6 inches 😘 I am an upscale Ebony and chocolate companion. I have curves in all the right places, with my hourglass body shape, which is 100% natural. I bring high energy whenever I walk into a room, with a fun yet sexy personality. My vibe is untouched and top tier. I’m open minded and provide upscale unrushed service making my customer service 10/10! I have an 100% customer satisfaction rate, come find out why 💋
If you’re looking for quality time with a quality provider then please allow me to show you an experience you will never forget 😘

I ALWAYS have great music playing to set the mood in a nice, clean, candle lit environment! I'll always have a fresh towel & beverage waiting for you babe!
UPSCALE PRIVATE INCALL
FREE parking, Convenient & safe!!

Add ons available: dinner, lounges, events etc.
Incall - Yes
Outcall - Yes
Meet & greet/QV : 150
HHR : 250 ( W/ REVIEW - 200 )
HR : 400 ( W/ REVIEW - 300 )
Donations cash, Zelle or Cashapp ONLY
💕Fetishes 💕prices various

~*~CANCELLATION POLICY~*~

Please make note that I do have a cancellation policy. If you need to cancel and do not reschedule at least an hour before our scheduled appointment, the fee will be $100 and an extra $50 for every additional hour originally scheduled. You must reschedule with an exact time and date or the appointment is considered a cancellation. I accept Cash App for rescheduling.

Name:  D75D94E0-88A8-4C33-9FEC-4967ABE5551C.jpg
Views: 9654
Size:  0