Service Type: Companion

Name:  20230815_165404.gif
Views: 171
Size:  414.9 KB

Hey Seattle,

It's Lily Grace. No gimmicks, just a heartfelt invitation as the weekend rolls in. Fall's here with its moody skies and cozy evenings—perfect for a rendezvous that's a little out of the ordinary, don't you think?

From 4 PM today until noon tomorrow, I've secured an upscale sanctuary in DT Seattle, just for us. I can promise it's the kind of place that makes the bustling world outside seem miles away. If you'd rather have me come to you, I'm game for outcalls Saturday through Sunday.

Look, weekends come and go, but how often do we seize them for what they could truly be? Moments where life's stresses are just an afterthought, ecli***d by laughter, good conversation, and a connection that's hard to put into words but easy to feel.

For those of you who've spent time with me, you know what I'm talking about. And for the newcomers? Prepare for a refreshing change.

You're not just another date on my calendar; you're an experience I savor, just as I hope you'll savor our time together.

Contact Information:
📧 [email protected]
📞 [B]916.905-0385[/B]
🌐 www.lovelilygrace.com

👤 Screening Info:
www.lovelilygrace.com/screening

Considerations:
3 Hours/ 1800
2 Hours/ 1200
1.5 Hours/ 900
1 Hour/ 600

Here's the deal—this weekend could be just another couple of days, or it could be the break in the routine you've been craving.

Don't let this autumn weekend pass you by—reach out now to indulge in the very essence of the season, distilled into one unforgettable experience with Lily Grace.

Name:  20230127_011853.gif
Views: 171
Size:  1.85 MB