Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 132 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2629

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Hey Y'all,

I'm Paige, a real down to mars girl, content creator, and provider based in Minneapolis, MN. Although I'm based "North of the Wall", other business takes me all over and, time permitting, allows me to make connections pretty much anywhere! I'll probably take some time to observe the board before jumping right on in but I appreciate all the warm welcomes so far.

Sending everyone positive vibes!
    Paige, xx

Hi everyone,
    New to tna board and washington but not a newbie well known as latinsugar1 before I decided to take a break for 3 years glade to be back 😜

Hi!! new here, so take it easy

lucystacks25 Welcome to TNA you are pretty

Hey There ✨��‼️‼️

Hi, I'm new to TNA but not the hobby. Located in King County.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
    Welcome to TNA Board! Please use this thread to introduce yourself to the community. Say "hi" and a little about yourself if you like. Future providers please no contact information on this thread.

If you find you have a general question that isn't answered by searching or in the faqs, email us at [email protected].

If you have additional advertising questions, email us at [email protected].

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy the site!
    Good morning beautiful people!
    54 year old mixed gentleman looking to make a few female and or opened minded couple friends whom love to play

Hi all,

New to TNA, but not the hobby. Looking forward to venturing out and meeting a few of the lovelies here.

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself ��

I took a break from the board because of Covid ):

I’m back now and just wanted to say hi guys! I can’t wait to see all of you lovely gentlemen (:

Hey, got introduced to this hobby by a buddy of mine, excited to have a good time with some of ya'll

Hi everyone! New to the boards and hobby in general. Looking forward to the adventures!

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedTurtle View Post
    Hi everyone! New to the boards and hobby in general. Looking forward to the adventures!
    Cum on in the water is fine

she put a bug in my ear....

Hi! New to finally contributing but I'd say I've already learned a lot about the hobby from just reading up all the great info here.

Hello ladies! Sup Gents! Third times a charm I hope, I’ve retired from here couple times but I’m always drawn back to this community! Unfortunately I couldn’t use my old account so to anyone else I’m a fresh slate, a newb. I was hoping to see familiar faces but I suppose 5 years is a long time. I do recognize the veterans but none that can vouch for me. Figured I start here and say hello to start building my credit!

Cheers, hope all is well with everyone in today’s craziness!

You got a good buddy, this place is fun! This is my third time back....�� so essentially I’m a newbie but been In the hobby for sheesh 15 years ish! Have fun man, explore the site and get familiar, the lounge is fun.... interesting topics and shit can be funny as hell! Let yourself be known and build credit!

Hi, I am new here and looking to learn the ropes and explore what this community has. (So far a lot to read and learn and get brain overload from ) hoping to meet some cool people!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 132 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast