Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 132 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2629

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Hello all! New to board and looking to not be disappointed with being new here. Island County is my place.

Hello all, I'm Bigskyhawk. This is just a demonstration of how one could write up an "About Me" longer than 250 Characters then share the link in his/her signature, as discussed in this thread.
    When she breathes into my ear, "Good....... Boy," time stands still.

Hello everyone, I'm Frdnl. I'm near downtown Vancouver, and haven't lurked much around this site, yet. Would love to meet someone and learn how this all works. Thanks!

Welcome everyone!

Just a reminder, discretion is a major factor so don't go and say where you're from!

Also watch out for users with lotsa red under their name!

Made a profile a while ago, got my life situated, ready to meet some new hobbyists <3

Quote Originally Posted by thatgirlemily View Post
    Made a profile a while ago, got my life situated, ready to meet some new hobbyists <3
    Well, hello there! Nice pics.

Red face Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Just want to say hello... I'm new here. Just found this site yesterday thought about it and said why not try it and see what it's all about. Think it's going to be a great place too meet some beautiful sexy women. And full fill some fantasy's.. Got to try and figure how everything works here.

Ok...I've lingered long enough try to get a "feel" (no pun intended) for the site. So, HOLA amigos!

Hi Everybody!

Hello everyone!! My name is Onyx.(:

Hello everyone, I'm Isabella Portia and I'm very happy and excited to be a new member of these boards and community. I thought I would say hi and hope that you all have an amazing day and week, Thank you to the TNA board as this community seems very nice. I'm truly looking forward to becoming a long standing member and contributing my pence when and where possible.

Isabella xoxo xxx

Good morning beautiful people😘
    My name is Veronica/newbie obviously still trying to figure everything out but say hello because I'm more than friendly😎 also what does it take to get a review?
    Nobody will see you with no reviews but nobody is willing to give one either???

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica21Marz View Post
    Good morning beautiful people��
    My name is Veronica/newbie obviously still trying to figure everything out but say hello because I'm more than friendly�� also what does it take to get a review?
    It definitely works both ways. Try doing a one day review special. You can discount or add extra time. Just an idea and good luck. ��

Hi! New to TNA! Well reviewed and will be traveling the west coast this summer!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Taylor View Post
    Welcome beautiful and good luck!!

Welcome! Hope to see you in Portland

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Taylor View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica21Marz View Post
    Good morning beautiful people��
    My name is Veronica/newbie obviously still trying to figure everything out but say hello because I'm more than friendly�� also what does it take to get a review?
    Post more photos. A lot of photos. If you know any other providers on the board, friend them. Offer Review specials and get a nice (3 star or better) in call to host out of. Good luck!

Hello! New here and new to seattle area, hope I can get some reviews done for y'all soon enough

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 132 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast