Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 132 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2630

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieR View Post
    It’s not that you need a decent presence on the board, you will just need more references. A lot of us providers, including myself don’t see hobbyists with only one reference, you do have several reviews just ask those providers if they can vouch for you.
    Ahh the chicken or the egg. Makes perfect sense, safety is paramount, but the age old dilemma is where to start? Tough to build trust with nothing to go on, I only hope that by posting it will become apparent that I am a real person and perhaps have better luck.
    To all out there, hello from Eugene OR, been a wistful lurker for what seems like a long time- first post.

And the first post is a double post -facepalm-

I'm new to the board and to this hobby. I've had a couple of encounters with providers of the non-independent variety in the past, but I've been too shy/embarrassed to ask what's ok and what's not, so I've been pretty vanilla. I'll probably spend some time getting familiar with the etiquette and norms of this hobby and try to participate in the board instead of my tendency to lurk. I'm a bit of an introvert and nerd so this will be an interesting learning experience for me. I'm nervously looking forward to this!

Well first off i always know where my towel is and that 42 will always be the answer. So yeah new to board but have been here few days getting lay out, Learned about how read up and check for alerts and read reviews. also read some threads and realised yall seem be some great fun people. BUT alas i am newbie, so hoping i will be given chance to get the vouches and rep to be ONE OF YOU,,and also i know BBFS is bad ebil and nasty lol

Hello everyone ! I’m NEW , and this is very time consuming and I hope all this time pays off . Hope to play soon😊

What’s on your bucket list ? Im located in San Diego , CA
    Mission valley and easy to set something up with !

Just a brief introduction as a new guy to the tnaboard. I'm an older man currently living in the Tampa Bay region of Florida. Tna really is non existent as a place to connect with providers in my area, so I'm trying to establish some visibility for my trip to Las Vegas beginning 11/30/18. I'm P411 verified and really looking forward to meeting some of the beautiful women I've seen here during my visit. Peace...

Hey guys. I have been a lurker here off and on for quite a while. Currently in the Olympia area, but am probably moving to Odessa, TX area in a few weeks. I never really got over the first time anxiety to do this, but what the hell. You only live once right?

Hello everyone. Here from Tennessee

Hi all... new to the board, not new to the hobby

Hello, new to the board. Been lurking for awhile. North Seattle area. Suffering through a dead bedroom marriage, looking to relieve some of my needs and desires.

.Hello , Kinda New here so help me out if I put foot in it. I am looking for a GFE For a newbie.

New girlie from Renton ready for some anal lovin'

Yaaaasssss I made it and finally have time to actually use it

Quote Originally Posted by Damn_girl_anal View Post
    New girlie from Renton ready for some anal lovin'
    I Private Messaged you. If you're into anal, I'm into you.

Double post, bad internet. haha

Just saying Howdy, long time sex addict, just new to this board.

Hi to all. Looking to meet some amazing ladies & have a great time.

Hi!!!! I'm brand new here and looking to meet people in my area! What do you recommend when it comes to a newbie and posts? I'd like to try and post at least once a day....so how do I go about this?

Salutations, I'm just a dude with a dream of a brighter tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 132 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast