Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 132 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2630

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Hello, I guess I should done this back in January when I joined the board and "hobby". Still learning on the journey of life.

hello hello there!!

hello, i visit here on and off for years but never really said hello. love to chat, still a newbie at this stuff lol

Hi, Im new here! and Im looking for have a nice talk, also I love massage, receive and give. =D

Hellloooo~

hey girls, someone would like to exchenge massage ? =D

Hello all. I am new to the board but have been active in the hobby for over a decade. Hope to have some mutually memorable experiences. Thanks

Hello everyone

Hello....New provider here on the board.
    I'm looking forward to meeting kind gentlemen in my area(LV)
    hope you all have a wonderful day.
    xoxo: Kimberly

Cool Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

hi guys im new girl , nice to meet you alls . welcome))

Looking for *NEW Friends(Providers) That Are Located in Vegas.
    If you wanna be friends with an honest genuine girl Don’t be shy, Say HI.
    -KIM

Hi there, everyone!!

I'm HollyJaymes, and I am really excited to be here. I haven't posted an Ad here yet, but have made my profile. I just started this lifestyle in January, and I am looking to build a solid clientele on this site before I stop taking new clients in a few months. Feel free to take a look at my profile. I currently live in South Seattle, but will be moving to a different area of Seattle July 1st....just not sure the exact place yet.

first time on tna.. about suggestions.. i'm independent
    Last edited by Jordan; 06-06-2019 at 08:06 PM.

Hi! Not new to the hobby but new to these boards. No references or vouches here (my providers were on MRB and BP and are years out of the hobby, so I'm back at square one... boo!).

Before researching the boards, I read that providers can see the keystrokes of the hobbyist users here and track their every move on the site? That's kind of creepy! Or perhaps necessary!?

Anyway, I'm 45, Portland/Beaverton OR area, very shy and discretion minded but super enthusiastic, adventurous and low maintenance with the right providers, with whom I hope to make regular and lasting connections. I think I have qualities (so I am told) that make time with me worth it... so hope to meet! Stay safe out there all.

Smile Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

It's a good day!
    And it's good to be back!

I'm Looking forward to some amazing experiences!
    Posting Soon!

Eroticly Yours,

D Cougar
    Last edited by Dazzling Daire; 06-12-2019 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveau View Post
    Hi! Not new to the hobby but new to these boards. No references or vouches here (my providers were on MRB and BP and are years out of the hobby, so I'm back at square one... boo!).

Before researching the boards, I read that providers can see the keystrokes of the hobbyist users here and track their every move on the site? That's kind of creepy! Or perhaps necessary!?

Anyway, I'm 45, Portland/Beaverton OR area, very shy and discretion minded but super enthusiastic, adventurous and low maintenance with the right providers, with whom I hope to make regular and lasting connections. I think I have qualities (so I am told) that make time with me worth it... so hope to meet! Stay safe out there all.
    The women cannot see or track you. Who did you hear this shit from, did they have a tinfoil hat?

Do NOT use your regular phone or text ever, that is a problem. Textnow is a good alternative.

And really the women just care that you are on the nice and polite side, and pay, OH and be CLEAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveau View Post

Anyone can see anyone elses posts. I'm not sure if that is what you mean by keystrokes. That is standard forum feature.

If you check the profile of someone that is logged on, it will show what they are currently doing. Again, anyone can do this with anyone else here. It's a standard vBulletin forum feature. However, that person might have 20 tabs open for various pages, but it only lists one thing, so I'm not sure how accurate it is.
    Last edited by JGoose; 06-14-2019 at 03:45 AM.

Hello friends. New here. New to the hobby. Waiting for the prefect provider. I'm looking for attractive (obviously), and also smart/witty/academic/nerdy. Anyways, here I am.can't wait to get to know everyone!

Hello all! I've been gone from the board from a long time. New user name as the old is gone, the new has cum.

Wow. Is this place real? Hehe. So much better the CL....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 132 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast