Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 132 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Welcome to TNA Board! Please use this thread to introduce yourself to the community. Say "hi" and a little about yourself if you like. Future providers please no contact information on this thread.

If you find you have a general question that isn't answered by searching or in the faqs, email us at [email protected].

If you have additional advertising questions, email us at [email protected].

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy the site!

Can we say Hi even if we're not new to the board. Oh wait, I just did.

I wonder how long it will be till a "newbie pimped provider" thinks this section is to post "his new girls" lol

2 deep fried Twinkies payable to Discreet Refman

Ole Bajola!
    Last edited by PorkMeister62; 03-06-2014 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Autocorrect..

I was looking for this type of thread a couple days ago glad to see it.

Anyway, new to the forum, not completely new to the hobby. Though I dont believe I'd be able to provide any solid references from my past experiences. Most I wouldn't ever try again and the one I would happily return to visit (because my time with her is still on my mind and shes still a fantasy even after our visit.) Does not advertise much and all I have to go off of is her performing name not working name... Anyway wanted to post, say hi and as always I have every intention of be respectable and am thankful for a more reliable and safe source to expand this "hobby" with an established community.

I feel like I'm new....I keep trying to post a review and when I hit submit it says invalid website??

hi guys! very, very new here... I have the exact same problem as the fellow above... trying to post a thread... and "invalid website" came up... Please can somebody address this issue soon?

Hello NEW TNA

My names Aubrey, I'm 18 and brand new to the industry. Long time member/lurker but I have finally found time to start hosting! I am also doing duos with a verified and highly reviewed provider here already!

I hope to make a great addition here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey_Spinner View Post
    Hello NEW TNA

My names Aubrey, I'm 18 and brand new to the industry. Long time member/lurker but I have finally found time to start hosting! I am also doing duos with a verified and highly reviewed provider here already!

I hope to make a great addition here!!
    Uh, you profile says Hobbyist.

Quote Originally Posted by justben View Post
    Uh, you profile says Hobbyist.
    I know I am trying to switch it to a provider account it got changed when the new site became
    available.. I am not a hobbyist!! I am a provider.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 132 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast