Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 132 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2629

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Hello!!!!! My name is Ms. Jade aka Jadebaby901 on other sites....

Hello from the Florida SunCoast!

Hi,
    I'm new to TNA, but was a longtime member of MyRedBook, Nightshift, TER and recently joined P411. I began my hobby in in the early 1980's, while stationed in West Germany. I was active in the SF Bay Area for many years, until recently moving to the Sarasota/Bradenton area of Florida. I am active in the local scene here, but like most places, everything took a hit when the recent laws obstructing free speech went into effect.

It appears TNA does not have a forum dedicated to Florida. However, I would be happy to hear from any ladies who are planning a visit to this area.

I am new. Just moved back to the Seattle Area.
    I am looking forward to meeting a bunch of great people and contributing to the board.

Greetings and Salutations
    Former early 2000s member, MilkyJaxson. Not a very avid hobbyist. Just enjoying posting a bit in the threads and enjoying the views until my disability determination is finalized.

Hello There,

First post on the board. Been a member for just over a year. Got into the hobby in 2015. I do overseas contracting, having this hobby makes things easy for me when I'm home. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Cheers!

Hey everyone. My name is Luna and I’m new to the board and wanted to say hello! Can’t wait to make new friends ❤️

Hello, everybody! New guy here...well, longtime lurker, first-time poster, that is. Speaking of first times, I'm looking to make the leap from FBSM to FS. Looking to make new friends, ask dumb questions, have a chuckle, etc.

Me? I'm a youngish looking middle-aged divorced white dude in north-central Jersey. Tall, in reasonably good shape, clean, half Greek, half Italian, easygoing, and somewhat bookish.

Looking forward to getting to know people! Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by retired_9188 View Post
    can we say hi even if we're not new to the board. Oh wait, i just did.
    hahaha 🤣

Hello all! This profile is new but I'm not a stranger to the board. Been out of the hobby for a few years and can't remember my old login information or email address used. (I know, idiot) I used to live in the PNW and loved it, now based in the southwest and travel to Las Vegas/ Phoenix often. Hope all is well and I look forward to meeting some of you soon!

-AB

Love your work, hope all is well!

Greetings all,
    Cherrie Pi here: new to TNA, as I just moved home to OR. I'd been stuck (by my day job) in the CA SF bay area for the past 6 years; had lots of fun with this lifestyle / hobby there and decided to continue that fun here; was previously on myredbook, then on nightshift and getluckyhere; those were all good sites for our hobby and I'm really glad to see a site this complete in my home area! I'm going to explore the site and figure out how to post my ad; looking forward to meeting new friends and 'recreational companions' here!
    regards,
    kari (Cherrie Pi)

Welcome back. Looking fwd to seeing some pics.

Only 2 or 3 months on the board. Hi all! Nice to be here

I'm 25, my name is Simone, and I am working my way through grad school. Happy that this place still exists in the wake of FOSTA/SESTA.

Howdy! New to the board though not new to the hobby. I’m visiting Seattle & Portland areas and hoping to get a taste of what the NW has to offer! I wish my area had a resource as valuable as this :X

Hi all. Much like the above poster, new to the boards, still learning the etiquette, hoping not to offend. I live near Portland, Oregon, born and raised, way back before all the traffic madness we have to deal with nowdays. Enjoying the two months (or less) of sun coming our way currently, with rain and clouds only half the time instead of all the time. All kidding aside, happy to make everyone's acquaintance and looking to build a good reputation. Thanks! ps. - always up for any pointers on forum rules and customs.

Hello all. Looking forward to getting started, but being a newbie seems like it could be rough.

New to the board ready for reps anyone see newbies

Quote Originally Posted by rogerro333 View Post
    Hi all. Much like the above poster, new to the boards, still learning the etiquette, hoping not to offend. I live near Portland, Oregon, born and raised, way back before all the traffic madness we have to deal with nowdays. Enjoying the two months (or less) of sun coming our way currently, with rain and clouds only half the time instead of all the time. All kidding aside, happy to make everyone's acquaintance and looking to build a good reputation. Thanks! ps. - always up for any pointers on forum rules and customs.
    Welcome from another PDX denizen.

I would love to see you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 132 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast