Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 132 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2629

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Hi everyone!

New hobbyist that enjoys a womans company, I’m in the Seattle area but travel to Portland quite often as well as Vancouver (whenever the damn border is open) looking to meet new friends and ladies that like to have fun

Hello to all the lovely providers.

I’m new to this site here. Seeing a lot of beautiful faces and sexy bodies. My interests are safe play, massages, oral and a bit of kink. Look forward to meeting some of you. Thanks stay sexy and stay safe.

Hello! I’m in the north Seattle area and love a quality good time. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Howdy! Excited to be here, really glad this community still exists so we can keep each other safe.

Couldn't get my old account to work for some reason, but I hadn't logged on in years...was never that active, found out about this place after a chance encounter (split a cab with a waitress who confided she also offers "services"). Anyway happy to pay my dues as a noob & looking forward to fun times

My About Me was a slightly too long winded, so I thought why not put put the unabridged version as an intro post

Hello! I'm a grad student looking to destress in between reading research and writing papers. One thing grad school is great at is humbling you up quick, so I'm here as a wide-eyed novice: ready to listen, learn, and let others guide me.

I’m looking for relaxation through FBSM, B2B, Nuru, and Tantric Massage.

In a busy world with so little time, I’m very appreciative of my time spent with others and the time they offer me, including the time you took to read this. Thanks for welcoming me to the community!

Hello All
    Recent Seattle transplant but not new to the hobbying scene
    Looking forward to experiencing what Seattle has to offer

Hi i'm not so much new on here been registered but never had opportunity to get on and spend time trying to post now that i have time AND MONEY I NEED HELP PLEASE I NEED SOME DIRECTION ON HERE NEED TO MAKE MONEY

I tip my hat to all of you and say bisous à la française! I am very new to the site and to this arena. Such a strange and wicked web is life. To quote mike Mike Myers quoting my favorite spaceman, "Hey Jane, get me off this crazy thing...called love". Yeah, that's me too.

Hello I'm new to the hobby and looking forward in the future adventures that await.

Hello everyone. I’m finding more and more that this lifestyle is a good fit for me. I really like the tna board style; I haven’t been a member on a forum like this in years. It’s nice to introduce myself to y’all. I’ll be going through old posts to glean what I can and answer my own questions here. Cheers and have a great day.

Hobbyist and professional photographer. Love to combine the two

Hello! I’m pretty new to TNA, I’m pretty new to the industry as well. I have yet to post an Ad tho!

Hi how do i gain references??

Hey hey guys I’m Marie summers and im new here can’t wait to see what this site has in store for me verified on other sites as well such as p411 ourhome2 eccie and tryst just to name a few im excited to meet you gentlemen and hope that someone can show me the ropes of the site 😊🥰

I am new and just wanted to say hello everyone..

Hello, I am so excited to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by teddyBear206 View Post
    Hello, I am so excited to be here.
    Welcome!

If your roll is that of a gentleman, respecting boundaries, refraining from time waste, etc. you'll likely meet numerous cute & beautiful women who'll entertain you like nobody's business. Many even GF 'like'.... Remember, it's entertainment so NO falling in love here and causing folks stress. You don't fall in love with a stripper who's giving you a lap dance do you? Good. Be safe and good luck.
    Last edited by Davy LuvsBeaver; 05-08-2021 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Fix typo

she put a bug in my ear....

Does it count to be new to the message boards and back on the site after a long break? Can’t wait to kiss the boys again ��

Anyway back to nerding out over MCU. Can’t wait for Loki to come out ��

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 132 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast