Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 132 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2629

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Hello all is there a movie on this flight

Hello! I'm back I left for a little over a year. Thank you to those that have given me a sweet welcome back message! 💋

Hey ,

Im here I made it (newbie) ☺️ I'm Nelly how is everyone doing out there ? Ima Schoolgirlat the moment to become more into business and accounting. I'm a well reviewed provider from California And I'm here looking to meet new friends around as I travel Don't Be shy ☺️ say hello ❣️ I won't Bite
    Last edited by NellyBeWet; 09-04-2017 at 03:57 PM.

Hey everyone, I am Mr. Peterman, named after the guy on the Seinfeld who was Elaine or is it Laney's
    ' boss...oh well, doesn't I suppose.

I am recently divorced, about six months now and feel into stepping in and seeing some pretty woman to get over the pain. I love DFK, daty and dato, some light fetish stuff. I like tall girls...well just a preference as I love short girls just as much. I just like women. Period. If you do cfs and cj and especially like a guy do go down on you, hit me up in a PM. Some mild fetish stuff like foot and A$$ worship would be fun, I have never tried the later, they all look so nice on here.

I am over 50 but less than 60 years old and I would like to make friends, but not only providers. Male friendships are okay too, someone to mentor me and perhaps tell me when I do something wrong.

Alright, that's about it. I will be writing a lot of reviews because I have promised every provider I would once I got my account. I don't know where I came up with this idea but I thought you had to pay somewhere like $150 to join but now I realize the free version is ok for my needs. See you around.

So, having been verified by a site like TNA Board or P411 wouldn't be enough for some?

Quote Originally Posted by corpsole2 View Post
    So, having been verified by a site like TNA Board or P411 wouldn't be enough for some?
    No. Verified by TNA is really only to protect Mr J from the underage crowd, and P411 isn't considered a great resource because of the way that they verification system works there.

Hi all, just joined the site and wanted to say hi.

Leaving the board after 8 wonderful years ---- hope to see you in Europe sometime.

Any suggestions from those who have travelled?

Welcome to all you newbies!!!!

Hello.. No new been gone a long time. Came back but not looking like much has changed.. Time to play

Well Jim, good luck in Europe, bonvoyage sounds like a great new chapter in
    Life, the furthest I've moved is from Seattle where I was born all the way to Tacoma

And hello to everyone, I'm new , I'm from Seattle Tacoma area,

Quote Originally Posted by jimcat49 View Post
    Leaving the board after 8 wonderful years ---- hope to see you in Europe sometime.

Any suggestions from those who have travelled?
    Farewell and safe travels! I've only been to London and Paris, and I hope to see more in the future. I've been backpacking through all the National Parks lately, but I should look abroad again.

Hello everyone! I joined a few days ago while I was in Seattle looking to meet someone. I didn't realize the existence of this thread until now but I felt like I should say hi . Pretty cool site btw. I am back to Florida but hopefully next time I am in Seattle I can meet more of the great girls there.

Hello! Brand new to the site, and the hobby. But I'm enjoying the people I've met so far!

Hello

Hello everyone, I'm new to the TNA board but not a complete newbie to the hobby. Love the board, it's a fantastic resource with great advice too. Hope to be here for the long term and make contributions.

Respect to all - Hobbynobby

Hello everyone. I'm new to TNA board and to the hobby. I look forward to the excitement.

Tauxs

Greetings too all, I have been a hobbyist in the past and took a long time off because of a relationship. Now I'm ready to jump back into the action.

Hello Sir's.

Hope to meet a few of you in the near future.

XOXORaven

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 132 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast