Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 132 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2629

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Hello, I am a Newbie here interested in becoming a Hobbiest and dealing with the providers. Can anyone point me to a "how to" manual or instruction list on how to become a really nice, respectful and decent Hobbiest? This may sound stupid, but I am new so I hope someone will point me down the yellow brick road.
    Thanks in advance for your wisdom!

Hi everyone. Hope to see some of u soon!

Hello!
    Kloi here,
    New to the site, still trying to figure everything out. How is everybody doing?

hello all newbies welcome to the board~! Good advice for both lovelies & gents: READ READ READ! read the discussions, alerts, ISO, and review tabs. When looking at a profile there is my reviews & alerts button. Click and read! Read the rules n regs! did I mention read? Gents & lovelies, do your research.

KT is already doin good by asking questions...don't be afraid to contribute, it gives ppl a sense of who you are and less likely to be le. Hobbyists: When you see an ad you like, follow it verbatim! don't ask for specifics all the info you need is on the profiles or in the ads or their websites. There is a search tab at the top to search for newbie friendly providers or get in touch with a lovely who is new like yourself. Not everyone will see newbies. Lovelies: develop a good screening process and use the few resources we have, be safe!

You both need something to really get started in all the fun and action and good times coming your way. The ladies need a reference and / or review... and the gents need a vouch which is their reference for the other ladies. Be honest and respectful of time which goes both ways. Most of all, HAVE FUN!!
    ~1luv
    Sparkle xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by KTGuy View Post
    Hello, I am a Newbie here interested in becoming a Hobbiest and dealing with the providers. Can anyone point me to a "how to" manual or instruction list on how to become a really nice, respectful and decent Hobbiest? This may sound stupid, but I am new so I hope someone will point me down the yellow brick road.
    Thanks in advance for your wisdom!
    I looked for the thread about getting started, but:
    Research is your friend.
    After looking at the pictures click the Alerts link.
    Follow her instructions for booking, and for the visit, and don't make her pull teeth trying to get information from you.
    Don't book if there's a chance you can't make it. Real life happens, but communication is the key to dealing with the problem.
    Bathe before you visit.
    Don't be a dick.

Enjoy!

Hi Everyone...
    Bella Marie here,
    I'm new to this site and I am excited to be here! Hoping to meet some awesome people. Stop by and say Hi��
    Last edited by BellaMarieCO; 10-09-2017 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Tried to add pic

Hi good gentleman and lovely ladies! I don't know what took me so long, but I'm happy to say I'm now a member of tna!(obviously lol) The tna community has been so welcoming to me, I already am regretting not joining sooner. I don't anticipate that I will be posting too much in the discussion forums so to avoid drama, which is one thing that has kept me from joining in the past. I'm still getting familiar with rules and workings of the site so please, be patient with me, I'm an air head.

Looking forward to meeting new people and becoming better acquainted with the community. Feel free to message me with any newbie tips, helpful threads and posts or just to say hi! xoxo. **Miss_BethanyBliss**

Quote Originally Posted by **miss_bethanybliss** View Post
    Hi good gentleman and lovely ladies! I don't know what took me so long, but I'm happy to say I'm now a member of tna!(obviously lol) The tna community has been so welcoming to me, I already am regretting not joining sooner. I don't anticipate that I will be posting too much in the discussion forums so to avoid drama, which is one thing that has kept me from joining in the past. I'm still getting familiar with rules and workings of the site so please, be patient with me, I'm an air head.

Looking forward to meeting new people and becoming better acquainted with the community. Feel free to message me with any newbie tips, helpful threads and posts or just to say hi! xoxo. **Miss_BethanyBliss**
    So awesome! Welcome

Hi everyone, i am totally new to this kind of thing. Just wanted to say whats up.

Saying hi. I'm new to here, looking forward to meeting up with some wonderful ladies.

Hi

Hi, back on board.

Hello, everyone, I am Yaretzi & I am new to TNA but not new to the playground. So what area of the states is TNA most popular?

I'm still learning my way around my profile lol there's so much do see on this board.

Yaretzi

Quote Originally Posted by Yaretzi View Post
    Hello, everyone, I am Yaretzi & I am new to TNA but not new to the playground. So what area of the states is TNA most popular?

I'm still learning my way around my profile lol there's so much do see on this board.

Yaretzi
    Welcome!

TNA merged with another site that's big on the east coast (you would want to click on the Go East towards the upper right corner to switch coasts), but for the west coast TNA is big in Seattle and Portland. I can't say about the other areas listed on the nav selections on the left side.

Quote Originally Posted by JGoose View Post
    Welcome!

TNA merged with another site that's big on the east coast (you would want to click on the Go East towards the upper right corner to switch coasts), but for the west coast TNA is big in Seattle and Portland. I can't say about the other areas listed on the nav selections on the left side.
    Ty

Quote Originally Posted by Yaretzi View Post
    Ty
    You're welcome!

New to this.. not sure how everything works. But hello!

Hi I am confused will the tutorials help

Hi all. Just found this thread. Sayin' hello. Spending time familiarizing myself with the site, terms, and generally how things work. Hope everyone is doing well. Have a good one, or more! LOL.
    Last edited by SpartaX; 10-24-2017 at 09:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 132 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast