Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 132 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Hola Amillia. You did that BP thing with your handle, and for a gal trying to settle in after 5 years it seems fishy. Your not new because I can see your signup date, but you present as if your sneaking around on Back Page. I would advise you to ask ADMIN ( https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?110896-Mr-J ) to change your handle to AmilliaDiamond, and reach for a little more stability and confidence.

Hi all, I'm here! Still doing my research and getting the lay of the land, but looking forward to the fun that lies ahead...

Hello all new to Washington and looking to forward to meeting the gorgeous ladies

Hi all, Iv been snooping around for a little bit and finally decided I should make a post and get the ball rolling!

Can you point me in the direction to find what the benefits of being a Premium Hobbyist vs a non-Premium Hobbyist are? I was a premium when I started but I think that has fallen off and I wanted to refresh my mind again as to the benefits of being Premium. Thanks! :-)

One last question there is a green button under the word Hobbyist that says "Rickster is on a distinguished road." Can anyone explain what that means and how that works? Thanks again! :-)

Just found this gem of a site lol, looking forward to figuring all this out!

NiiCe Here New To TnA Ready to Learn And Meet SOME Fun Ppl Im Open To Tips!!! Thanks A Bunch!!! NiiCe😉

Not new just not real established on here hope to be in the near future.

I'm definitely new, moving to Seattle, hoping to get settled in and start using TNA for all its great benefits.

HI everyone

Hi everyone! Hope I can feel my way around and figure things out alright.

Hi Guys my name is Bella Rayne & I am new to the board and to the scene. I'm independent and would love any advise that anyone has. I am looking forward to meeting everyone & getting some reviews so please help a girl out and give me a chance.

Hi I'm new tongue board. From Oregon

Enjoying the site so far...met some great girls...what's next ?

Hi TNA board, I'm new here. I live in Seattle, have never seen a provider before and am eager to learn about how to get started. Message me if you are in Seattle and you are "newbie friendly". Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickster View Post
    Can you point me in the direction to find what the benefits of being a Premium Hobbyist vs a non-Premium Hobbyist are? I was a premium when I started but I think that has fallen off and I wanted to refresh my mind again as to the benefits of being Premium. Thanks! :-)

One last question there is a green button under the word Hobbyist that says "Rickster is on a distinguished road." Can anyone explain what that means and how that works? Thanks again! :-)
    When you used to click on the upgrade link, it told you, now it just tells you how to give them money without any listing of what you get.

Unless it's changed, you get a big bump in the number of PMs you get to keep (from 50, to 1000), how many PMs you can send in a 24 hour period, you can down vote a post, you can have a blog that unless you set it right nobody can read, you get to have photo albums, and you can comment on ads. There might be more, but that's all I can recall.

The bars under your title are your reputation points. They theoretically indicate the worthiness of your posts on the board but are really useless, unless they are red.
    Last edited by JGoose; 12-11-2015 at 02:36 PM. Reason: You can also have an animated GIF for an avatar...

For those just starting, here are the links from Caught In The Crossfire's sig that you should look over.

http://www.tnaboard.com/viewtopic.php?id=200450 ladies that see newbies
    http://www.tnaboard.com/viewtopic.php?id=319476 victoria rage wrote this
    http://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.p...Started-on-TNA New pooners thread, Much thanks to Asmith

Hello gents, glad to be here, long ago i was on trb but that became well it never catered toomuch to this end of town it seemed like. Anyway i am already 4reviews behind lol. love the beauty i see on this ste!

Hi ladies and gents, learning this system, wish they had an app for it. Love to chat gentlemen..

I'm new to the board ..... well, sort of. I was pretty active a couple years ago. I guess I had a little over 30 reviews.

A little advice please: I couldn't figure out how to activate my old profile, so I started a new one. Should I even try to get my old reviews under my new profile, or am I basically just starting over?

I tried to see somebody last weekend and explain my situation, and she ..... well ... I think she just sort of laughed at me.

Anyway, I'm new and back and hoping to have the good sense (this time) to stay out of things that don't concern me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 132 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast