Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 132 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2629

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Hello all -not new to the site but new to actually using it. I'd like to connect with a provider or two at some point in the near future. However, so far, I've emailed or sent text and seems it's very difficult to actually meet up. I'd like to retain a little self-preservation and personal security as well. Don't want to send a copy of my driver's license or other personal information. Is this typically required? How do I confirm that I am not LE and not a threat?
    Thx - Yorztruly

Hi everyone! Looking forward to hanging out here more often and meeting some new friends! Any advice for a newbie is greatly appreciated!

Arrow Re: New to TNA Board ...?? ~~ Say "Hi"...!!

-----

Quote Originally Posted by Jardo View Post

Hi everyone !

Looking forward to hanging out here more
    often and meeting some new friends !

Any advice for a newbie is greatly appreciated !

Not trying to beat a dead horse here, but you may find
    useful info on some of these most recent threads below.

05-28-2011 -by- SweetDenise ==> Getting Started... Ladies that can help.

06-06-2018 -by- soapymassage => Black Guy with no references ( AA members please )

06-07-2018 -by- alonzo919 ====> Guidance for newbies - Protecting you -&- your provider.

06-27-2018 -by- Professional Pipe Layer ==> Could use some advice...!!

07-04-2018 -by- Exy ==> How to start off with providers being a newbie...??

07-12-2018 -by- airborne_stranger > Newbie Friendly

07-13-2018 -by- Pscotty100 .====> Getting started in Graham

07-24-2018 -by- Kenny130108 -==> ISO: Newbies is not accepted.

07-25-2018 -by- Jasonpete =====> ISO: Newbie friendly.

07-30-2018 -by- The_Sinnerman .=> Newbie friendly in Bellevue...??

-----

Re: New to TNA Board ...?? ~~ Say "Hi"...!!

Hello Everyone I’m Lily From Mexico City , I’m new to Tnaboard , but I’m NOT new in the hobby , check my profile , hope we can meet soon , I’m planning to go to Seattle soon , any recommendations of areas for hosting?

A little description about myself

Slender, with curves in the right places and an element of grace, stunning brown eyes
    soft skin upon a tight toned figure, long black hair and a welcoming smile.I am all natural, my beauty is not plastic.

I enjoy a good bottle of wine and good conversation...leading into a romantic moment filled w excitement!

See you soon guys !!
    P# P214444

Re: New to TNA Board ...?? ~~ Say "Hi"...!!

Hello Everyone I’m Lily From Mexico City , I’m new to Tnaboard , but I’m NOT new in the hobby , check my profile , hope we can meet soon , I’m planning to go to Seattle soon , any recommendations of areas for hosting?

A little description about myself

Slender, with curves in the right places and an element of grace, stunning brown eyes
    soft skin upon a tight toned figure, long black hair and a welcoming smile.I am all natural, my beauty is not plastic.

I enjoy a good bottle of wine and good conversation...leading into a romantic moment filled w excitement!

See you soon guys !!
    P# P214444

Hellooo sexy people! I'm brand new on this site as of today, but I've been around for many years. I'm very happy to be here, so thank you TNA :-) I look forward to sharing some thoughts and laughs with you here on the forums, to seeing old friends and making new friends as well.

Hey guys, not a newbie but I haven't been here in quite a while. I enjoy the like minded free spirits! So I'm hoping to connect with lots of you very soon! Xoxo Layla Cox

Hey everyone! Long time hobbyist and member of other sites, but I just recently stumbled across this one. I figured I would say hello. So my hometown area is not on this site but I do travel a lot and so this has helped me find some resources. I have a planned visit set up from a provider I found here. When I am done, I will post a review. Figure I should give a little back. Talk to you all later.

Hi everyone! New to this, obviously, and figured I should make an intro post. I'm a new Portland area hobbyist hoping to have some fun before I get too old

Hi! I’ve had an account but im active once again

I’m not new to the board but have kept a low profile. Recently it seems that fewer providers are willing to see you unless you have a decent presence on the board. So hi everyone.

Hello everyone, I am knew to this site or shall I say it has changed since I have used it. I came out of retirement and can't find my away around. It use to be so much more simple. Can someone please navigate me on where to post a add Please? Very much appreciated

Hi!! I'm Paisly Mae and I farely new to the board!!! I just wanted to kindly introduce myself and thank the hobbyist for the few safe and fun adventures I have encountered so far!!!! Have a great rest of your summer to all the providers n hobbyist out there stay safe everyone! XOXO Paisly

Hello! I'm the new kid on this block... let's be friends! I'm based in Vegas and visit many other cities including NYC, ATL and Santa Fe NM. What's on your bucket list?

Hi all! Brand new to the board and already have my sights set on a sexy girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Hercules1983 View Post
    Hi All,
    I'm a new, but consider myself older wiser. An 8 year US Veteran, so it only means I've seen things. So I set up an apt with a TNA Companion. She has great reviews. I follow all directions, where to turn, where to park etc. As soon as I park a (what appears to be an apartment security person, uniformed) quickly approaches and states that all guest must register in the office. So I Txt the companion asking about that. She responds no! Just come on up. The guy persists, so I go to the office, and inquire. The Office manager says, what are you here for? I tell her I'm visiting a relative, she says ok and tells me where the elevators are. The guy still following me, asks me what unit, I say nothing, he wants a name, I say it my niece Gwen. I figure its more suspicious to drive away. He asks directly are you visiting XYZ, I say no and I put in the code. I take the elevator to an earlier floor and take the stairs. When the Companion opens the door, she asks, what took you so long. I tell her that this guy in the parking lot is asking about the room number. She yells at me, tells me I put her in jeopardy, but demands the donation. She starts slapping her hand together, yelling at me for the donation. I hear something moving in one of the rooms. I donate and leave. So as I'm leaving I see the guy outside, he's sitting in a car with another dude. The are both not hygienic enough to be folks who are trained, but possibly street people. I drive away, and the companion txt me non stop. I defend my actions, but also realize it feels like an ambush, possible ambush. She offers that I return, and that since I won't I should be good with forfeiting the donation. My military past tells me this is a scam. The companion insists I screwed up. I'm open to opinions. What is proper protocol? I feel fortunate to not have had to defend or get hurt or arrested (however I don't feel these guys were police enforcement.)

I feel that this is alert worthy for sure, you were robbed plain and simple. you paid for service not rendered. A very sketchy awful beginning to an appointment & then she is yelling at you? Im not sure what her angle is to have you come back after she had donation. If she is an established provider it is worth it to the community here to know of your terrible experience. You went with your gut and got the hell out of there and that is always the right decision. How nerve wrecking to have some dude askin you all sorts of questions. Alert others is what I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher_47365 View Post
    I’m not new to the board but have kept a low profile. Recently it seems that fewer providers are willing to see you unless you have a decent presence on the board. So hi everyone.
    It’s not that you need a decent presence on the board, you will just need more references. A lot of us providers, including myself don’t see hobbyists with only one reference, you do have several reviews just ask those providers if they can vouch for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 132 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast