Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 132 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2630

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Hello gentlemen, I am Bellastarlight and I am finally on the board and look forward to a exciting time.

����Hello to All!
    Your amazing and adorable Corina is back and ready to light a fire under your feet��.Get ready for the New and Improved AKA ' Cougar Corina' to insure all your dreams cum true for you. I have been established for 11 years now keeping you cunning and coming back for more. No denying Corina has always loved what she does and looks foward to getting reaquinted with long standing and new Members. Leggy,blonde,fit and fab! Let the good times begin! New pics,New phone.. . ..Write me down for your next call at:4582927613. Mwuahhhh����

Hey!! I'm brand new to this site. My name is Brittney. I'm 28, currantly live in Everett, WA. I'm excited to start having some fun

Hi Lovies! I'm Layla. I'm super fun, sweet and genuine . I LOVE to meet new people.

Welcome to the board I am a little on the newbie also so looking forward to your posts.

Hello. Just wanted to say hi and look around. Looking for information on how everything works. Any help would be kindly appreciated.

Hello all, just starting out in this hobby. Looking forward to working with some great people!

Hello all! Excited to what bucket list items I can scratch off here :-). I have a strong attraction to dark hair (long a bonus) skinny, slim, petite (another bonus) gals. It’s not to say i dont have a lot of likes but those slim dark haired gals really do it for me. So any recommendations would be appreciated. Hope to meet cool peeps. ✌️

Hola, pumped to get started!

Hi! I'm new to this site and to Portland! Stoked to be here and check it out. You all seem um.... interesting hahah

Hey EVERYBODY!!!
    My name is Brooklynn, your soon to be favorite provider. I must admit I'm new to hobby so I would like to meet a few new friends. PM if youd like to chat

welcome newbies! interesting at the very least and never boring! Alerts & review buttons are your new best friend, & read read read!, participate in the boards so ppl have a better sense of who you are & did I mention read? I learned a lot of valuable info that way. Develop good screening Stay safe & have fun!!

New here from Idaho. Question for those in the know; Is there a spot where I can find out what the abbreviation stand for? I've looked around, but cannot seem to locate one.

Edit to add: If this is completely out of line, please ignore.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by ffej; 11-15-2017 at 07:37 PM.

i always look up in urban dictionary

Quote Originally Posted by yoyomaster1984 View Post
    i always look up in urban dictionary
    Thanks! I just searched it for a few abbreviations and the definitions were there! Now I can start educating myself!

HUGE BOOBS.
    Now that I have your attention, hello! lol I’m completely new but know exactly what I’m looking for my main love is for massive breasts/ breast worship. I just love everything about a massive pair of tits! And when I say massive I’m talkin at the very LEAST a G cup lol
    I would more than love to make new friends and have a conversation or two about some big ol boobies!
    Much love to you all

Hello!
    I am new to Seattle and this site, but not to this hobby.
    I love to cuddle, be close and enjoy each other's warmth.
    It helps me battle away the sense of loneliness that would plague me now and then.

I'm clean, friendly, respectful and non judgmental.
    The providers out there who feel the same, I hope we get to meet!

Quote Originally Posted by whiskypedia View Post
    Hello!
    It helps me battle away the sense of loneliness that would plague me now and then.

Welcome whiskypedia! (I love your handle, by the way) I'll be in Seattle the 2nd-5th of December, by way of Portland, OR. I come up to Seattle all the time (usually stay in the Queen Anne or Fremont neighborhoods) and would love to make your acquaintance - a warm welcome and a hedge against loneliness is just what this doctor ordered!

XO,

Dahlia

Quote Originally Posted by whiskypedia View Post
    Hello!

Welcome to the Emerald City! You're just in time for our peak cuddling season...the rains have come and there's nothing better than snuggling in a soft, warm bed with a soft, warm woman.

Do come visit me soon, hon. I can definitely chase away that lonesome feeling.

Hello!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 132 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast