Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey_Spinner View Post
    I know I am trying to switch it to a provider account it got changed when the new site became
    available.. I am not a hobbyist!! I am a provider.
    Looks like Harley Got er done for You now. It says Provider under your Handle.

Quote Originally Posted by caught in the crossfire View Post
    Looks like Harley Got er done for You now. It says Provider under your Handle.
    I know!! I posted my first ad too!

Hi LOVES
    And to all who are a new , WELCOME !

-Ms Dymond

Hey everyone xox newbie learning TNA
    Last edited by Lucky7linloMIA; 03-07-2014 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Newbie

Cool

Can't find my published reviews in one place and can't post my reviews but Mr. J can do wonders And I know it will be fixed. Right Mr. J?

Glad to see this kind of thread being started. I felt out of place when I joined recently. I'm new to the hobby and pretty much everything. Was lead here by my research. So far it looks like a very nice place to stay

Hello--hello--hello it's so nice to say hello.

hi. completely new to the board and hobby!

Hey everyone, jsfish333 here... I had a friend mention this board a while back and just now finally googled it and decided to register. I just registered earlier today and have been exploring around the different boards - and I have to say I love the idea of this place, I think it's fuckin' brilliant and is legitimately serving a great purpose for people. I can't wait to dive in and get started... How do I get my account verified and all that though? Seems like a lot of providers are only willing to meet you if you are "verified" with another woman here but how do you get the first one if no one will meet you if you aren't verified...

I'm willing to do whatever confirmations are necessary with a trusted member of this community to get verified, I just don't want there to be any room for doubt about whether or not i'm legitimate or safe to hang around with and all that for any of the women here (i've seen a few scary posts)...

Anyway, I would highly appreciate it if anyone could let me know what's up.

Hi, just getting started, but this is my full time profession. I am a provider, but it says hobbyist under my name. How do I get this changed? Here's the link to one of my reviews- http://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.p...ht=betty+james

Thanks for your help!

Hi all! New member checking in. Just getting my learn on, bear with me.

Hello, good morning, good afternoon and good evening! My name is Valentina Rush. I am new to the board and I am happy to be here! I hope all is well!

I've said it once... and I'll say it again... Ciao!

Hi everyone, I'm new here, please PM me! I need to create some good reviews for some special ladies let's play today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast