Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 132 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2630

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Yay!!

Hello Fellow Pleasure Fiends,
    My name is Savannah Lynn.. ... Ms. Lynn if your nasty. I am brand new to TNA.board and a pretty new
    provider. I am currently in SoCal, but will be expanding to Washington and Oregon. So hopefully I have
    a chance to play with you all. Would love for you to send me a message and say Hi and share a little of
    you of me........ let’s be friends

Savannah

Quote Originally Posted by SoutherngalSavannah View Post
    Hello Fellow Pleasure Fiends,
    My name is Savannah Lynn.. ... Ms. Lynn if your nasty. I am brand new to TNA.board and a pretty new
    provider. I am currently in SoCal, but will be expanding to Washington and Oregon. So hopefully I have
    a chance to play with you all. Would love for you to send me a message and say Hi and share a little of
    you of me........ let’s be friends

Savannah
    Welcome to TNA, Savannah Lynn! Love your chosen name.....

Hobbyist here. Newbie, not sure how to get started. Live in the Portland area. How do I build up a reputation and get verified so people know I'm real? Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy1 View Post
    Hobbyist here. Newbie, not sure how to get started. Live in the Portland area. How do I build up a reputation and get verified so people know I'm real? Thanks !
    Search for Newbie Friendly providers in Portland, in the provider search.

There is no verified hobbyist, only screened hobbyist.

Reputation, as in the dots under "Hobbyist," is earned by posting things that people like and are nice enough to go to the trouble of clicking on the star and adding to your reputation. Reputation, as in reality, is based on your posts and behavior with the ladies.

Hello everyone! New here , anxious to meet some new gentlemen , hope I don't disappoint! Hopefully my pictures have finally made it on my profile, considering I've tried like 90 times lol!
    Hope everyone is thinking positive and living peacefully.Nameste

Hello all! New hobbyist here, looking forward to meeting some friendly faces!

If we're doing the "first day in a new classroom" introduction here, I'm in my mid 30's and work too damn much--I know, I know, join the club.

Heya pals. I'm new here. I don't know what to say... but hoping for the best?

I feel new, haven't been on in almost 3 years. Looking for advice on getting new references or ladies
    with light screening. All of the ladies I used to see are gone now...so sad.
    Thanx yo
    -SL

Quote Originally Posted by Satanees Lettres View Post
    I feel new, haven't been on in almost 3 years. Looking for advice on getting new references or ladies
    with light screening. All of the ladies I used to see are gone now...so sad.
    Thanx yo
    -SL
    You could go to the Provider Search, and search for providers in your area that are Newbie friendly.

Hi

hello NS and welcome.

//ramair

Hello, everyone. I've been lurking for a few days, but I'm new to the board as well. Can't wait to get acquainted with some of you.

Hi Miss VesperBelle!
    Just to greeting you and to say welcome to tnaboard site baby! Hope than stay long time on...and just enjoy it!!!

Whatup TNA!

I mistakenly set up my username faulknerl which is very identifiable. I have set up another account F@lc0n and am working on getting stuff in there. Is there a way you can do this administratively? Thankd in advance.

You shouldn't have even mentioned it, or contacted admin directly.
    Last edited by JGoose; 03-23-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Hey guys!! How's it going its AshleighMarie formally known as Naughty Iymoni back to get back in touch with old friends and possibly make new ones also

Hi guys and wanderful lady's im new here so All4youtoo just want to hey call me 😆 lol 😘💋😘

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 132 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast