Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 132 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2630

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Hiiiii. I'm not 100% new here but haven't posted here yet! I'm a provider in the SF Bay Area. I am mainly in the East Bay, but also go to SF sometimes, and plan to travel around a bit soon!

xx

Delphine

Hi I’m super new just tryna make new friends

Say hi 2065786448

Not new but hello back

Quote Originally Posted by Torribaby View Post
    Hi Torri Looking grate venture south sound sometime !

Yes luv love to venture

Hi All,
    I'm a new, but consider myself older wiser. An 8 year US Veteran, so it only means I've seen things. So I set up an apt with a TNA Companion. She has great reviews. I follow all directions, where to turn, where to park etc. As soon as I park a (what appears to be an apartment security person, uniformed) quickly approaches and states that all guest must register in the office. So I Txt the companion asking about that. She responds no! Just come on up. The guy persists, so I go to the office, and inquire. The Office manager says, what are you here for? I tell her I'm visiting a relative, she says ok and tells me where the elevators are. The guy still following me, asks me what unit, I say nothing, he wants a name, I say it my niece Gwen. I figure its more suspicious to drive away. He asks directly are you visiting XYZ, I say no and I put in the code. I take the elevator to an earlier floor and take the stairs. When the Companion opens the door, she asks, what took you so long. I tell her that this guy in the parking lot is asking about the room number. She yells at me, tells me I put her in jeopardy, but demands the donation. She starts slapping her hand together, yelling at me for the donation. I hear something moving in one of the rooms. I donate and leave. So as I'm leaving I see the guy outside, he's sitting in a car with another dude. The are both not hygienic enough to be folks who are trained, but possibly street people. I drive away, and the companion txt me non stop. I defend my actions, but also realize it feels like an ambush, possible ambush. She offers that I return, and that since I won't I should be good with forfeiting the donation. My military past tells me this is a scam. The companion insists I screwed up. I'm open to opinions. What is proper protocol? I feel fortunate to not have had to defend or get hurt or arrested (however I don't feel these guys were police enforcement.)
    Last edited by Hercules1983; 04-04-2018 at 04:51 PM.

Yea that was weird An definitely a ambush good thing u left u did the right thing for sure

Hello Lovlies
    New to the site, but not the lifestyle. Im so happy to find a place where folks seem free to be there true selvez.
    I look forward to my time in Portland. And hope to make many wonderful friend.
    I will Get around to updating my page soon but for now im 42M 180 dom/sub split. And kinky as hell

Thanks for the kind words. It was an uneasy feeling. Didn't need my classic car towed, nor looking for any confrontations. Agreed best to leave unsettling places. Hey and a welcome to you as well!

Welcome to the board ladies && Gentlemen 🤤🤤 the fun awaits

Welcome to the board the fun awaits 🤤🤤

Hey!
    I'm new to the site but not new to the industry. I'm based mainly in the San Francisco area but travel to Fresno, LA, AZ, and Philadelphia. Hope to meet some new friends, thanks for letting me join the community!

xoxo AM

Hello old and new friends. I'm back!
    Last edited by msdaniellapatrick; 04-09-2018 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Messed up posting my pic

RussianLover

Hey everyone! As my name suggests I have a thing for russian, so say hey sometime and let’s get to know each other

Hello from Washington state <3.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 132 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast