Quote Originally Posted by biracialcookie View Post
    SO NEW!!!! Hi! <3
    Hello! Welcome

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Quote Originally Posted by biracialcookie View Post
    SO NEW!!!! Hi! <3
    Would love to meet you!

Hello everyone noob here, I've been fumbling around this sight getting my feet wet so to speak. Seems like a great community and I'm glad I found it. Tri cities active guy, cant wait to make some new friends.

Hi everyone! Relatively new to the site, mostly experienced as a fetish provider doing private shows and referrals.
    Still learning the ropes
    Thx!

Hi everyone! Relatively new to the site, mostly experienced as a fetish provider doing private shows and referrals.
    Still learning the ropes
    Thx!

Hi, im new here also. Im excited to get started! There looks to be alot of lovely providers. Ive already started a TDL!

Hi. Long time lurker, finally joined. I do have some recent references, and am excited to participate in the Seattle, Bellevue and Redmond area.

Hey everyone! I may be new to TNABoard but not new to this lifestyle and world! I really am impressed with the difference in TNABoard verses all the other sites! It really gives a provider some incentive on treating clients with the utmost respect and professionalism! I now see why several other female providers are not on this site! Thank you TNABoard for making a site that offers us safety and a cooler way to interact with our fellow providers and/or clients!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitneyblk69 View Post
    Hey everyone! I may be new to TNABoard but not new to this lifestyle and world! I really am impressed with the difference in TNABoard verses all the other sites! It really gives a provider some incentive on treating clients with the utmost respect and professionalism! I now see why several other female providers are not on this site! Thank you TNABoard for making a site that offers us safety and a cooler way to interact with our fellow providers and/or clients!
    Welcum to TNA. The guys on here like to see sum pix of their providers. I'd bet even in Alaska they like hot pics!

New to the board just looking to make some friends!

Hi all, I have stalked the place for a few months. Figured I should post something finally and present myself.

So......"Hello, Hi, hey hey, sup sup to all you sexy and ugly mofos"

I'm new!!!!! Hhheeeelllloooo!!! Happy tuesday!!

Hi I'm Sexy Sue and new to this website but not to the industry. I hope to meet new friends and maybe reconnect with my old friends. I live and work in Spokane.
    Looking forward to meeting all!!

Hello, im new too

hello my name is Billy everyone so I'm new to this site and just trying to learn everything so I need help with the acronyms like what does everything mean also I'm in a wheelchair so if I can find a good provider to meet my needs that would be great

Hi Everyone...Im new to the boards..Not new to the business...😘😘😘

Just a note to all the new people: Ditch that Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail address and get a protonmail.com (or .ch) email address!

Quote Originally Posted by JGoose View Post
    Just a note to all the new people: Ditch that Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail address and get a protonmail.com (or .ch) email address!
    Yes and yes

It is free and encrypted!

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by JGoose View Post
    +1 Good Advice... To add to this, it doesn't hurt to have VPN

Gmail address can be really revealing if you have the right contacts..

Hello Everyone!

New Washington Hobbyist Here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 132 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast