Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad
Page 3 of 1633 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
    You ever just have a craving!!!!!!!!! I crave totally bald. 100% smooth kitty to give a tongue lashing in Tacoma.. REAL GFE gets you bonus points :)
    ISO the ultimate GFE,, And renewing the art of kissing,, one beautiful lady at a time!!!

Looking for Redmond today...

Mr Magoo
    everett bng anyone

Satan Claus
    Quote Originally Posted by redbone3732
    :) :) :)
    yeah, we get that you're not busy. 8 posts of this 48 post thread (17%) are you soliciting business...really?

Quote Originally Posted by Satan Claus
    yeah, we get that you're not busy. 8 posts of this 48 post thread (17%) are you soliciting business...really?
    If you were broke, coming-down, jonesing and had a pussy, what would you do?

Wally Green
    Any providers have an incall in Bremerton today? Spinners/GFE a plus. Let me know I have limited time to play.

Quote Originally Posted by gtester
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan Claus
    If you were broke, coming-down, jonesing and had a pussy, what would you do?
    First off just trying to keep the thread going thats all no need for the bs and if there is a post I can relate to am gonna hop on it and so with that said have a great new year

no need for the bs
    +1
    That was the point people were trying to make clear to you.

it's 4:30pm in seattle. hoping to host a skilled, attractive housecall headdoctor offering natural french lessons...maybe mutual. want to be in your mouth before 8. email me, tell me how to make it happen.

Looking for FBST+ type thing tonight; in the middle of vacation and would love to be spoiled for a while.. Either come to my place near Mill Creek, or I can come to you if your in the Lynnwood/Bothell/Everett area...

bbbj &/or 69 in Bellevue or Renton today

Quote Originally Posted by beaunouveau
    bbbj &/or 69 in Bellevue or Renton today
    One of the best bbbj's around right here. Email sent ;)

Looking for a BBBJ + CIM in Tacoma. PM if available

spicytofu
    As a newbie, looking for a provider in DT Seattle tonight for the first encouter. DFK BBBJ and CG must be on your menu. PM me by 10.30

It's kinda late but,,,,,,anyone interested in a 1/2 hr gfe outcall to West Seattle?

Twistedking
    South Everett/Lynnwood today? Looking to make this Sunday a Fun day. GFE/with PSE? BBBJ w/cim or cof a+, MSOG ? Daty and dato? I love to worship a sexy body and love panties. Maybe even a good pegging if your into that.

Good morning ladies. Looking for my cg, any provider able to meet up, amd be my cg. Have incall and ready to play. Hope to hear from you soon.

Seeking some company this evening. I'm in the Seatac area, but will travel to any nearby vicinities. If you believe you may be of some assistance send me a PM. Much obliged.

+ Reply to Ad
Page 3 of 1633 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast