Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Newbie, Newbie Friendly and How To Get Started on TNA...

how do i rotate my pic ugggh

thanks for the info. Cleared somethings up for me.

"Lost in the sauce once again"...gotta be a WEEN reference.

Definitely a super helpful thread plus with the ultra cool links too. THANKS OP!

New to the TNA team, but not to the GAME! Let's play

Thanks! New here and trying to figure it all out...

lemme start my homework

So I started my "Newbie Friendly" research. I found this post by SweetDenise:
    SweetDenise's post: Getting Started.. Ladies that can help http://www.tnaboard.com/viewtopic.php?id=200450

The list hasn't been updated since Jan but I did try the search function options she provided and found a number of woman I would be interested in.

However, when I look at their profiles I can't find anything that indicates they accept Newbies. Some providers do highlight it in their ADs or profile body but if it's a searchable item I would think it's a specific profile option.

So my questions, Did I missing something? is it a hidden profile option? is the search function working correctly? Do I just contact the provider directly and ask?

Never Mind! Found it on the profile. Search function doesn't work though.

Quote Originally Posted by MontyWants View Post
    So I started my "Newbie Friendly" research. I found this post by SweetDenise:
    SweetDenise's post: Getting Started.. Ladies that can help http://www.tnaboard.com/viewtopic.php?id=200450

The list hasn't been updated since Jan but I did try the search function options she provided and found a number of woman I would be interested in.

However, when I look at their profiles I can't find anything that indicates they accept Newbies. Some providers do highlight it in their ADs or profile body but if it's a searchable item I would think it's a specific profile option.

So my questions, Did I missing something? is it a hidden profile option? is the search function working correctly? Do I just contact the provider directly and ask?
    Last edited by MontyWants; 10-14-2016 at 09:32 AM.

Thanks for this. Can't wait to get started!

As a newbie myself, I genuinely respect the process and all the providers that participate in it. It shouldn't be easy, and it shouldn't be immediate. Be nice, be respectful and just like in any situation, people will respond to that. Homework is key, and it always helps to be charming 😋 Hopefully it will end well for all of us that put the work in. Good luck, and thank you to the providers that make this all possible.

Ughh I for sure screwed up my first PM, this was helpful though !

Quote Originally Posted by MontyWants View Post
    Never Mind! Found it on the profile. Search function doesn't work though.
    Not sure what you mean, Monty? You found it on profile but search doesn't work?? Please elaborate,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sens8 View Post
    Not sure what you mean, Monty? You found it on profile but search doesn't work?? Please elaborate,

Thanks
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?237160-ItsJulie

Look on her profile page, left side under "Services--Screening" it states "Newbie Friendly". Others have "Screening Required" or nothing at all.

When I tried to use the search for all those with Newbie Friendly checked it returned a filtered list of all 3 conditions I listed above. I heard it doesn't work well or at all for non-premium members

This is what I needed. Thank you!! And to be clear, I consider myself a newbie on this site but my profile was started years ago but I'm just now getting active.

I need help with :
    How to delete a post? Is this possible to do once the post has a thread?

Also, I accidentally added a provider to my TDL list. It says now that I can't take them off the list without upgrading my account. If this provider wasn't so sexy I wouldn't care but. Any feedback is appreciated

Thanks for a very informative thread! I am a TOTAL newbie here, and therefore probably a little on the paranoid side. Doing my homework now, and hoping to make the leap soon into my first experience. Never thought I would see myself as a virgin needing his cherry popped!
    Seems to be a great community of providers and hobbyists here.....

Appreciate all of your comments, guidance, and mentoring. There is much more to this hobby and lifestyle than meets the eye on initial entry. Hobbyist and provider insight is very helpful in navigating this board and BP alike. Cudos to those that contributed ~ much better than just going it alone and doing the old trial and error process. Proper research and training will keep me from getting schooled by ladies on this board who have little patience for dumb newby antics.

I started on Craigslist, what a joke. Provider found me there. She told me about BP. Found a couple more. She met Hobbit, told me about TNA. Been on since, about 6 months. 1 Reference so far, 1 provider. I live in a very large state with not many TNA ladies. The info you have given here is what I have been doing for the last 6 months or so. I read a lot of reviews and alerts. They are very helpful . I have invited a Seattle provider to tour our state, she will be here next week. Looking forward to meeting her in person and having fun. Newbies, listen to the help being offered here. I have done what they have suggested. With time and homework, your days in the hobby will be all you hope they can be.

Great post!

Thank you! this is super helpful

Hello Miss Kane. Can you please clarify what "tubs" standa for?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast