Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: Newbie, Newbie Friendly and How To Get Started on TNA...

Quote Originally Posted by coupletwotree View Post
    Good show, but that thread is posted in this one 3 times previously.

Hello, I'm new. I read your thread about finding girls who are newbie friendly. I tend to like girls which are small chested, which shrinks the pool drastically. In Washington I only really have across a few providers. By there ads I would have to say my favs are sexy_brandy69 which is newbie friendly and the TheRealMilly which you need to be screened. My question is, is there a way to get screened and not have to settle.

I am new too, I also read this thread, very helpful. It looks like the first post is mainly Washington girls. Is there a similar list for Oregon?

I tried doing the 'search' - newbie friendly thing, it said that there are a lot more than what was listed, since I am not a premium member. Has anyone made a list? Thanks.

Did you ever get an answer to this? I am in the same boat. I refuse to settle, and quite frankly am a little to paranoid to start floating around quite yet.

It really seems complicated especially for us older guys that have poor computer skills. It's been a real struggle to find out how to review or get references recorded. Im a newbie but someday I'll figure it out. I really like the concept of TNA now if I can solve the computer stuff

seems like a lot of information to absorb guess I better start reading :/

Wow I didn't know so much information existed in the forum section of tna

this is helps a lot thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia View Post
    this is helps a lot thank you
    Yes, thanks for the tips!

Very valuable info. I will make sure to do my homework

Hi everyone Miss Bella Rayne here and I'm new to the board and this scene so I could use all the help I can get. I'm young playful and fun. Open minded and love what I do. So help me get some reviews and contact me. Look forward to meeting everyone.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....es-for-Newbies

This thread has some nice discussions as well

As a newbie, it is a little confusing when you click on a providers page and they have no menu for dessert. Is it OK to ask what is on the menu? Next, its a little confusing whether Greek providers upcharge for that trip, or its included, maybe in there "fantasies they like" section add a +50 or +40 whatever, if you charge extra for that. Ty

Thanks for this! Very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandnew69 View Post
    As a newbie, it is a little confusing when you click on a providers page and they have no menu for dessert. Is it OK to ask what is on the menu? Next, its a little confusing whether Greek providers upcharge for that trip, or its included, maybe in there "fantasies they like" section add a +50 or +40 whatever, if you charge extra for that. Ty
    No it is not okay to "ask what is on the menu".
    You should never ask about services- especially as a newbie.

Asking for services + rates is a good way of getting busted.

There are ways around it

After introducing yourself (name/handle, age, duration of time and date of appointment request etc) say something like
    "I saw your review by X. I was wondering if there was a higher amount they paid to have that experience? If so could you let me know how much to take out the ATM ? Thank You"

This does not name services for rates so why it is borderline, it is respectful.
    Provider can not have +50 etc on their profiles any more due to new rules which is why you don't see it.

Thanks for all the info! Very helpful!

I was wondering how to appropriately and respectfully ask a provider what services are included in certain sessions. I am a newbie and i have seen a couple providers in the past where they post a donation price for a HHr and when i get there they say that a HJ is the only thing included in the session and everything else is an upgrade. Just trying to figure out how to ask what services are included with what session so i know how to choose the right provider for my needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolsmoker0710 View Post
    I was wondering how to appropriately and respectfully ask a provider what services are included in certain sessions. I am a newbie and i have seen a couple providers in the past where they post a donation price for a HHr and when i get there they say that a HJ is the only thing included in the session and everything else is an upgrade. Just trying to figure out how to ask what services are included with what session so i know how to choose the right provider for my needs.
    Ask them if anything that is not included from their profile menu on halfs or quickies and also ask is donation "all inclusive".
    If you are a newbie and ask specific what for what questions you run up the red le flag and will quickly kicked to the curb..

Hello.Welcome to site and boards

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast