Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Re: Hello Everyone New to the Board Don't be Shy say Hi!

I'm Recently approved and looking to earn some great reviews �� I know there's someone who can help me out ��
    Last edited by Karma; 03-30-2015 at 04:43 PM.

Another new guy here who appreciates a good professional. I recently retired from San Diego where I could hop across the border and play anytime I wanted. Now I am in the Pacific Northwest looking to learn the ropes here. Hope to find a regular for outcall here at my place during the day. The journey is most of the fun, right?

Just saying hello. I've actually been registered since 2014, browse on occasion, but never really figured out the best forum for the PNW. I'm down in the bay area and travel to OR and WA regularly (some pleasure, mostly business), though i do have roots in WA.

I've seen some lovely lasses up there, but mostly through another board. I hadn't realized how much more of a community this site is, I look forward to learning and being more active.

I'm happy to see a lady I know well from down here is now in Seattle.

Anyway, hello. And I am Jay.

Hey all I am Mason honey Daniels new provider was reading all the posts and seeing all of the beautiful women and decided to say hey lol I am in the lynnwood Seattle area hey all

Hey everyone my name is BABY lets start a convo

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyDaniels View Post
    Hey all I am Mason honey Daniels new provider was reading all the posts and seeing all of the beautiful women and decided to say hey lol I am in the lynnwood Seattle area hey all
    Hey Honey, thanks for taking the time to read the rules and get a feel for the place and whats going on. It's always a good thing to do when entering a new environment.

I am a little concerned that in 5 days you have yet to find the Ad section, and the weekend is half gone, while in this five days you have only commented in the welcome section.

Don't be afraid, if they wanna bite just make em pay!

Quote Originally Posted by caught in the crossfire View Post
    Hey Honey, thanks for taking the time to read the rules and get a feel for the place and whats going on. It's always a good thing to do when entering a new environment.

I am a little concerned that in 5 days you have yet to find the Ad section, and the weekend is half gone, while in this five days you have only commented in the welcome section.

Don't be afraid, if they wanna bite just make em pay!
    Thank you lol i am more nervous i guess than anything so i have been just reading and figuring this out

Hello everyone I'm michael

How would I go about recovering my previous account?

This is likely a dumb question but since all providers want references (and I get why) if you are new and don't have any how do you ever get going?

Hi people of Washington! I did post on the other thread for saying hello but there is this one also. Anyways my name is firephoenix and im a traveling provider for summer. I hope to have a great time and meet like minded people like myself. Im well reviewed on other sites and working on getting links up. To the newbie that posted before me 1) hopefully there is a newbie friendly provider list here 2) ask on the mens locker room board for known newbie friendly providers and verification process. Stay safe and enjoy the spice of life the hobby offers.

By starting at the beginning and doing your homework of course silly.

This ain't Rocket surgery.

Welcome sweetie..

Hello all,

I didn't realize that there were two welcome newbie threads going. Ol'Panda here, new to the board, a mature hobbyist, perhaps have encountered a few fantastic providers, hoping to encounter more. One of my favorite providers suggested that I join the site, and check it out & more.... lol..... I have a gentle and caring soul, let's have some fun.

Cheers,
    Panda

you could have gone with MsCutiie too

Dropping in to say hi! Never done anything and just curious about how it all works. Now, let's all have a good time!

Hey All! New to TNA but not the pursuit . Thanks to the wonder young woman who showed me this place. MUCH better than the shithole known as Backpage. Glad to be here!

I am a distinguished gentleman looking for the finest companionship available.

Hello everyone!!!!! It's been a while but I'm back on the west coast 💋💋
    Back on TNA I would love to meet up with old faces as well as new ones 😘

Hi ya'll new hobbyist here looking around, getting the "lay" of the land! Hahahaha I crack myself up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast