Height: 5' 10"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: Black
    Service Type: Massage

Greetings lovers
    Attachment 590248

🌴 About Me 🌴

5’10 mature, playful, vivacious, voluptuous Caribbean Goddess, with Sunkissed SKIN almond-shaped eyes & seductive smile, With an open mind and loving attitude will guide you on an unforgettable sensuous Journey!
    You will find that under my soft curves and engaging smile is a woman who is authentic, well-grounded, with a killer sense of humour.

WHAT TO EXPECT

A Woman who will be fully present with him.
    I believe that the power of Loving & Conscious Touch can make a profound difference in people’s lives.
    This type of touch, when experienced in a sacred space of respect, kindness, and authenticity can be deeply healing and pleasurable.

Our time together will be an oasis for you, a special and delicious experience in the midst of your stressful world.
    You spend your days working hard and making things happen. Now is the time to lay back and receive loving nourishment.
    As I touch your body my intention is to leave you infused with Love. Deeply relaxed, and with each and every cell in your body fully alive.

1/$200
    1.5/$260
    2/$360

Fetish: friendly
    1/$300 -
    1.5/$400 -

PLEASURE DESERVES TO BE SAVORED & ENJOYED! My sessions are never rushed & you can count on leaving refreshed, spoiled & well cared for!

[B] Availability & Scheduling

Tuesday: 11am-7pm
    Wednesday: 11-7pm
    Thursday: 11am-7
    Friday: 11am-5pm

Contact

1[email protected] I accept thoughtful letters of introduction and at least one verifiable reference.
    Please include your references if they are not on your profile.
    Let me know the time/day that you are interested in visiting and for how long you would like to stay.
    2 Send me pm

20*6 35*3 09*48

I prefer pre-booked appointments. Same day appointments must be scheduled with 60-90 mins notice.
    https://www.sacredjourney4u.com/
    https://twitter.com/Mishelle_LuV

Comfortable well appointed discreet incall that, with free parking.

I am near the Landing/Gene Coulon Park on the way to the Airport, Malls (either North or South)

From North Bound I-405: Take exit #5, From South Bound I-405: Take exit #5

Last edited by Mishelle LuV; 05-26-2017 at 01:35 PM.

+ Reply to Ad