Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

$panking New Mixed Misses 4 You!! Preschedule Now!

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Fetish

Hey Guys!!!... Allow me to invite you to my exciting world of pure exotic delight...

As the anticipation builds for you standing outside my door, inside awaits a girl, who's been waiting for you. A girl with a wonderfully voluptuous body - curves in all the right places, engaging eyes, sumptuous lips and skin as smooth as chocolate milk.

I pride myself on providing enticing and memorable encounters. All details are thought out. My special attention will leave you breathless and wanting more. Whatever your special desires may be, you will discover I am thoughtfully attentive, a wonderful conversationalist, and an exceptional companion to compliment all of your social needs...and sensual pleasures.

Often complimented on my fun-loving personality and sense of humor - but my exotic and devilishly playful side will keep me in your mind until the next time you see me. I enjoy meeting with distinguished respectful gentlemen of substance that can entice me with their conversation as much as their... well, you know.

Are you ready to meet? Send me a nice compliment. I love creating new friendships and crave new experiences. I am truly a unique provider - come find out.

INCALLS**
    QV:100
    HH:200
    HR:275
    90MIN:325
    2HR:420

OUTCALLS**
    QV:125
    HH:225
    HR:300
    90MIN:350
    2HR:420

** DISCOUNT FOR REVIEWS ** PRE BOOKING is HIGHLY recommended, but last minute appts available **

** West Coast Regulars, same great RATE$! **

*****TEXT OR CALL IS BEST METHOD OF CONTACT 360-529-6393*****
    Last edited by Naomiejulius; 01-22-2018 at 06:01 AM.

+ Reply to Ad