Service Type: LGBT

Dallas D Steele

Name:  5FEF6E57-3C15-451D-A2AE-700D57B6B455.jpg
Views: 6356
Size:  0

Thanks for the view! I am a fun outgoing guy who loves life. I was raised on a Longhorn ranch outside of Dallas and hard manual labor has never scared me and that’s where I learned my southern hospitality and how to be a man. I graduated from the University of Texas in 2011 with my Bachelors In accounting and public relations. I worked in a bank for a few years but it ended up not being my passion. I took my savings and traveled for a while and ended up here in the PNW. For the last 3 years I have been on a life transformation which includes the gym and a healthy balanced diet. I love to work up a good sweat I am a jack of all trades in and out of the bedroom! I have hard ranch work under my belt so my hands are strong and make for hell of good time! I am new to TNA but not new to the hobby. I am open for all your carnal desires. If you have any questions about me feel free to ask my good friend Cierra Mist about me or if she would like to join us. I learned quite a few tricks from our friend Cierra! Let me show you how a true southern man treats a guy!

Call or Text Anytime 786-831-9099